http://lang.diamond-nh.com/top.php#

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes 13,000 and 4,000 ~15 minutes

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
Basic English, No Japanese, google translate

Details of the Encounter:
Long time lurker on this site and interested in trying p4p the first time.

Open about any type of P4P and I had a free night in Osaka. I first off wanted to try Tobita as I’ve perused the area on a previous trip to Osaka but was a little nervous to pull the trigger. (Highly suggest going even if you don’t want sex) Went to tobita with cash in my wallet but sadly everything was closed due to COVID. I arrived around 9:30 and apparently it closes at 8.

Cut my losses and went back to the hotel to eat. Was bored so I bar hopped around dotonbori. Some time passes and soon enough I’m drunk and it’s 2am lol.

Anyways I realize club diamond is close and has some girls available. I arrive and the young front desk guy speaks to me in limited English but enough to get by. There was very limited selection of girls but I picked Momo as I’ve seen her on the site and she looked alright from photos. He asked what I wanted and I said touching, a bj, and maybe AF. By the time I arrived and agreed with the guy it was 2:20am and they close at 3am so we made a deal to pay 13,000 for 40 minutes.

I wait a couple minutes and Momo walks in. Wearing jeans and a tshirt. As I’ve read online these places photoshop the photos but I didn’t realize to this extent. More overweight and not as feminine as I expected. She goes to the bathroom (to waste time), comes out and tells me to shower. I expected to shower together but she didn’t want so I showered by myself while she waited outside with a towel.

Hop onto the bed and she comes on and starts giving me a hj and touching my nipples. I ask her to remove her clothing and she pretends she can’t speak English. Weird. Ok. Then I ask if I can touch her and she continues to play dumb with me. I ask why and she says sorry “Sorry, no English, I’m Korean” I instantly lose my boner. So then I start telling her to remove her clothes in Korean which proves she’s lying to me because she has no idea what I’m saying. I tell her to get the manager in English which she didn’t have any problem understanding.

Momo leaves and the manager comes in. I explain the situation to him through basic English and some translation app. He understands and asks what I want to do. I explained I wanted my money back or a new girl. He says he can only give a partial refund of ¥6,000 because some services were performed. Went back and forth on this issue because I never asked for a HJ. The other option he gave was a new girl for ¥10,000. He said I would only have to pay ¥4,000 because of the ¥6,000 refund. I said fuck it and said show me the girls available. The only one available was Monaca. Who from the photos looks like she wasn’t born on this planet. But It’s now 2:45, I’m drunk so I agree. The guy says ok and he leaves.

Next thing I know, Momo walks in again. And I think to myself, maybe she wants a second shot to preform the services I want. She asks me to hop in the shower again. (Maybe because I have lube all over) I shower up quickly and she hands me the towel. I dry off and I’m not joking when I say this but she said “put on your clothes”. I look at her and said “wtf…why”… “times up” she said…. My time started at 2:20 and it’s now 2:45-2:50.
Now I’m pissed off, what a waste of time. I tell her to get the manager. He comes back and I explain myself again and he apologizes and tell me that she’s sick.

He tells me Monaca is coming and takes the fee of 4,000.

Monaca comes down wearing a short skirt and a tight shirt. Very limited English. Long hair and fake tits. Hair looked kinda dirty and fake tits looked cheaply done. But I’m surprised that her face looks better than the photos, I would hope so… because the photos wtf.

She doesn’t say much just starts taking off her clothes and jumps in the shower quickly. She dries off and we hop into bed. She goes straight for nipple play and a bbbj. Which I got to admit she did a really good job. I probably would’ve popped from that but she capped me and we tried to put it in but was too tight and started to lose my boner. Thought to myself I’ll cut my losses and get the hell out of here. But she takes off the condom and starts to give me a hj and I pop all over. I shower quick and I get out asap and never come back.

Overall an experience I wish to forget.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: KazumaKiryu
Thank you for sharing the detail of your experience... sorry that it was bad one.

Approved: 5/2/2021

Perhaps, the fact that you were drunk may have been a contributing factor in the less than enthusiastic service. Most sane people try to avoid drunken strangers at 2 am in the morning.

Fair point and it is possible! But I don’t think I was that drunk, if anything it gave me the courage to go there in the first place Lol

Reactions: namae and Negi77
A drunk, horny gaijin without language skills, who walks into a shop shortly before end of business hours. Circumstances that every japanese tencho and his girls totally love.
Sorry, but I can't really give you a shoulder to cry on, as it is one of those situations that can easily be avoided. Get sober, know what and who you want and the world looks different. You can be happy that they served you in the first place and provided you with refunds and another choice. Most straight fuzoku shops would have thrown you out or refuse service. Transgender shops however are usually very exclusive.

Sorry to you had a bad time.
Having a drink or two isn't always a deal breaker, I've gone to some shops after nomikai (company drinking) with co-workers.
I don't think being wasted EVER helps either thou lol.
I think the deal breaker for you was the time. Most shops close before the trains stop running (around 12-1am depending on location).

Also most good staff will leave before the last train is out. Since you walked in afterhours you were kinda stuck with the bottom of the barrel. The ones that want to make money but aren't popular enough to work the busy hours.
And as mentioned being drunk, a gaijin and not being able to communicate didn't do you any favors.
Next time come during the day, have an idea who you want, and try not to be plastered.
Happy Hunting!

Reactions: Negi77
Perhaps, the fact that you were drunk may have been a contributing factor in the less than enthusiastic service. Most sane people try to avoid drunken strangers at 2 am in the morning.
That's tencho's job

Reactions: JpLove66