60 mins / 25000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
After more than 3 years I ended up in Tokyo for one week. And basically the main reason I ended up in Tokyo were local posts how japanese soaplands are accepting foreigners again, so thank you, also my wallet thanks you :)

So the next day I landed in Narita I googled actual Dolce address, since Dolce is my no. 1 choice - price is good and I had only good sessions there (two and this would be the third). After short walk to the shop, since I was strategically staying in Ueno area, I walked into the shop, greeted the guys with question "gaikokujin daijoubu desu ka", received answer about my level of japanese and after I said "nihongo sukoshi wakarimasu" he said "sukoshi wa daijoubu" and that was it. We proceeded to the time length and girl selection - unfortunately only two girls were offered to me. To be honest before I went to the shop I checked their site and one girl really "fell into my eye". But according to the Dolce site she is no. 5 (whatever that means) and was not one of the two girls I was offered. So I looked at the photoshopped cards and decided that its useless to choose based upon photoshopped visuals so I checked their numbers and picked up the girl with smaller breasts, yeah I prefer small over large. After that I was taken to the waiting room where I waited for about ten minutes and then they came for me and there she was.

As for Ruria, she is not "bijin type" good but she is not bad looking either, definitely above average, at least in my book. She was young but I dont think 21 years young as her profile suggests, probably 2 or so years older? As for her body she is slim with small breasts, and although her body has a small amount of softness (=fat) she is still slim and looks very good undressed (at least to my eyes).

She took me upstairs to the 3rd floor, sat me on the bed and then she sat next to me - in a way that hinted of whats to come. This girls gave out the aura of "profesionalism" that I havent seen in my previous sessions in Dolce. She sat close to me with spread legs so that I was basically sitting in between her legs, started to touch me nonchalantly and than she started to chat with me. Athough she said that she doesnt speak english on a few occasions we used a bit of english and her pronunciation was actually pretty good and suggested deeper knowledge of language. But we managed with my level of japanese just fine so I didnt feel like poking into this matter, but she probably has some english skill above yes - no.

After 10 mins of chit chat with me answering questions where I am from, how I ended up in Japan etc. we undressed and than she washed me and we moved to the bath. There we continued with chit chat and since we were naked I started to touch her here, there, everywhere etc. After a while we got out, dried ourselves and moved to the bed where the real fun started. During our chit chat she asked whether I like sex - of course I replied with "Yes". Aaaand since she asked me I felt its only appropriate to ask her the same - and she said "Hai". Ohoho, well, we will see soon, I thought at that time. Well, I did see. In the bed we started to make out, no DFK, but since I am not into that I didnt mind. She did offer LFK and I took on that offer. I continued with my play I started in bath tub - touching her body, her breasts and pussy. Thats when I found out she is actually quite wet. We didnt get anywhere yet and she was already wet just from a little bit of touching. That made my spirits high, maybe that girl really likes sex? So I took a closer look ather pussy and here is what I saw - when she was undressed I looked at her shaved pussy and it was the complete innie type, no vagina lips outside. When I started to play with her pussy on the bed and she spread her legs I found out that she has very nice clitoris, bit bigger than normal actually. That made me happy to the point I decided to play with her clit not just with my fingers but also with my mouth, which I usually not do. So for next few minutes I sucked on her clit and I licked her pussy while fingering her gently and she really seemed like she was enjoying that. But since I booked her only for 60 mins I didnt want to spend too much time on her pleasure, so I ended my DATY session and she put condom on me and I went on top of her and started to pound her - slowly from start and gradually increasing tempo and "roughness". And I have to say - she was tight and it felt really good being inside her. And it looked like she is enjoying the sex too, she was not screaming, no fake loud moans, but I received lots of those soft, silent moans with her hands occasionally touching mine or trying to hug me etc. After a while she pulled her knees to her chest and put her legs closer together and that made mine "inside" experience even better. Shortly after that I came and that was it. She looked like she would be able to continue but for me it was game over, also time was runing out (time really flies when you are having fun, huh). So we chit chatted some more, than her chimes rang, she showered me and brought me downstairs where we said our bye byes and another happy ending Dolce session ended.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I definitely would repeat but I am leaving Japan in a few days so I probably will not have time. As for my general impression, I dont think she is the "uguu kawaii" type of girl. But she seemed really experienced in this whole thing and right from beginning she was giving me the impression that she knows what shes doing and she enjoys it. She was able to keep the conversation going with all those "common 1st meeting" questions - but it worked well and we were able to create nice atmosphere. Add to that the good sex and her really enjoying it and I ended up having another good time in Dolce. But I should mention this - this whole session ended being in my direction, I didnt ask for that, but when it came to the real stuff I was the giving one and she was only on the receiveng end, so I dont know what her "hard" skills are like. But judging from her behaviour (she acted like a seasoned pro) I think she probably knows how to handle a cock.

Last edited:
Thanks for your review, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/8/2022