45 mins, 18,000 JPY

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
After getting off the long flight back to Japan after a 3+ year absence, I find myself jetlagged and awake at 5am. Apparently nothing opens until 10am or 11am any longer, so what do I do with all the time in the morning?

I used to hit up Yoshiwara, but the shops I frequented there previously seem to have moved their opening hours to later in the day in the post COVID world. So I start searching on here and cityheaven and realize that Kawasaki has a bunch of shops that open at 6am. Perfect!

I have a rental car this trip for other purposes, so I hop into the car and drive over to Kawasaki, around a 30 minute drive from Tokyo in those morning hours with no traffic. There are a bunch of coin parking places that have a maximum parking cost of 600 yen for a 4-8 hour stay, so I just pick one to park in and get on my phone to figure out which shops to actually visit.

Note: I'm Asian and am fluent enough in Japanese that I have gotten into Japanese-only places before, but sometimes the tout sees through me. The below may not reflect your experience if you are at a different ethnicity or language ability.

My strategy: open up the cityheaven pages for all the shops that were open from 6am or 7am, and hit them up in order of the number of girls that showed were working and available in that morning shift.

First stop was Cecil. Madoka was the only girl available and looked nice, so I said I'd go for her, but then the tout sees through my gaijinness and says that the place was Japanese-only. Drats, foiled!

Next stop was Eden R, just around the corner. First, as soon as I walk in the tout asks me to disinfect my hands at the alcohol spray station by the door. I do as told and walk up. Two cards were available for service in the next hour - Ruru, and one more I don't recall fully at this point (may have been Meron). I prefer skinnier girls, so I went with Ruru for a 45-min session for 18,000.

This (and as I find out later, other Kyoto Group) shop does the thing where you pay the bathing fee to the front and the extra service fee to the girl in the room. This meant paying 8000 up front and 10000 to the girl in the room. I get asked to fill out a card asking what name I'd like the girl to call me, the suffix (-kun, -san, -chan, -sensei), and whether I'd like the girl to use keigo or not. It was a while since I'd handwritten Japanese, but I manage to write a name of some sort in katakana and the they accepted it. If I were going to be exposed, this was probably the moment, lol.

Into the waiting room with a number card I go, there was about a 30-40 min wait until Ruru was going to be available. I sit and watch morning variety TV.

Finally, I'm called up, and Ruru is there to meet me at the staircase behind the curtain.

Pictures were accurate for the most part. She's got a slim-ish waist, some small B's, and cute but plain in a GND way. She's also in pajamas. Yeah, this is a schoolgirl themed shop, what did you expect?

Into the room we go. Facilities were actually pretty nice here - room was big and water facilities were working. We soap up, rinse, gargle, brush, and get into the tub. Finally, we dry off and get into the bed, and she comes in for a kiss. This is when I realize she was a smoker, which... isn't my preference, but at this point I'm committed. So onwards we go.

Her DFK is more of a licker than a kisser, if you know what I mean. Which combined with the smokers breath, also wasn't great. On the flip side -
decent BJ. Good nip play. I suck on her natural B's and they're at the right amount of firmness. Soon junior is ready and we cap off and she rides me.

We do CG, mish, and I finish in K9. She's decently tight.

Back for another rinse and off we go. I get a meishi with a message on the way out.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She's cute enough and the proportions are as advertised. I'd look for other options first personally because I don't like smokers, but if it doesn't bother you, she's a fun enough time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your contribution during this review cycle!

Approved: 4/15/2023

That's interesting. The up front / girl payment seems fair but it's confusing. How do they inform you of the girl's fee table?