90min

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I arrived in Tokyo, Shinjuku area and decided to try the ladyboy arena in Japan. I’ve tried many times in Thailand, with mostly good results experiences, both with Shemales and crossdressers. They do look very female in Thailand for some reason.

Anyhow, I booked Ruru a few days before and was really existed to go there. I had watched the videos on the Japanese site of Hime Love and everything should be fine, I thought.

When I arrived I directly saw that she had very manly traits, both in the facial area and also the body in general. Not like 100%, but enough for me to start to notice it. However I decided to proceed anyhow.

On the positive side she was very engaged, kissing, and her d*ck was rock hard. It’s not very big I would say, but bigger than what I’ve experienced in Thailand.

I decided to top, and it was great, but I got a put off by the bad smell from her mouth. You could notice that she had smoked before I arrived, so even if you used mouthwash the stench was there.
I did manage to cum, by closing my eyes and just enjoying what I had. Afterwards she made herself cum as well.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I’m a bit disappointed. So I would most probably not try again with Hime Love. It looks they are portraying the girls in a way so they look more female and what they actually are. I wish that the authenticity that you get with the pictures in ThaiFriendly app in Thailand, would be implemented here, as I’m sure that there are multiple “ladyboys” that look stunning here as well.

Reactions: Sudsy
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/5/2024

Thanks for taking one for the team