Web reservation

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes 26,000 Yen

Type/Location:
Soapland in Kawasaki

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After reading about the gaijin friendliness of the shop and having never been to Kawasaki (I am Tokyo based), I decided to give it a try.

Based on profile pictures, I booked Ryo online for a 70 minute session on a Friday, at 13:00. This would be her first session after returning to work for the week (figured I'd get her while she is still fresh). I indicated on the online reservation form that I am an Asian American gaijin and that I can only speak simple Japanese. No problem, the online booking request was confirmed.

On Friday, 2 hours before the session, I called the shop and confirmed the reservation with the tencho. No problem.

Got to the shop around 12:40pm. Was the only customer there. Was then directed to the lounge area to wait for Ryo as she gets ready. This turned out to be a very long wait... I didn't get to meet Ryo until 13:30! So almost 50 minutes in the waiting area and 30 minutes after the reserved start time. Not a good sign...

Ryo did not look like her pics. Measurements are close, but the actual person had poor skin complexions and looked tired. She apologized for being late and then just sat on the bed. I had to work to get the conversation going, give her cues to take off our clothes and move to the shower/bath.

After bathing, we returned to the bed and Ryo just laid there. Reminds me of an establishment called Robo-deli that I read about here. With me taking the lead and doing most of the work, we finished the deed.

With about 20 minutes left, I wasn't in the mood to try round 2 so we chatted with the remaining time.

The tencho greeted me at the lobby and asked for my repeat business. He commented that most girls are gaijin friendly (on the monitor, only 2 out of ~8 girls or so are NG to gaijin). He also mentioned that girls with the "w" mark next to their name are open to NS service, if that's your thing.

Overall, I recommend this shop, just not Ryo. I don't know if I caught her on a bad day, I can overlook the heavily photoshopped pictures. While her attitude wasn't bad, her services were very lacking.

So until I find a soap as gaijin friendly in Tokyo, I will venture out to Orihime and give them another try sooner rather than later.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Reactions: Cinnabums
Thanks for your review, much appreciated!

Approved: 3/13/2022

He also mentioned that girls with the "w" mark next to their name are open to NS service, if that's your thing.

Sorry, been looking through the site but don't seem to see such markings. Are you speaking of the portraits they have in store?

Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Jyotei Orihime
https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1403/A140301/orihime/girlid-39441462/

Date of Encounter:
March 2022

Contact Method:
Web reservation

70 minutes 26,000 Yen

Type/Location:
Soapland in Kawasaki

Language Notes:
Japanese

After reading about the gaijin friendliness of the shop and having never been to Kawasaki (I am Tokyo based), I decided to give it a try.

Based on profile pictures, I booked Ryo online for a 70 minute session on a Friday, at 13:00. This would be her first session after returning to work for the week (figured I'd get her while she is still fresh). I indicated on the online reservation form that I am an Asian American gaijin and that I can only speak simple Japanese. No problem, the online booking request was confirmed.

On Friday, 2 hours before the session, I called the shop and confirmed the reservation with the tencho. No problem.

Got to the shop around 12:40pm. Was the only customer there. Was then directed to the lounge area to wait for Ryo as she gets ready. This turned out to be a very long wait... I didn't get to meet Ryo until 13:30! So almost 50 minutes in the waiting area and 30 minutes after the reserved start time. Not a good sign...

Ryo did not look like her pics. Measurements are close, but the actual person had poor skin complexions and looked tired. She apologized for being late and then just sat on the bed. I had to work to get the conversation going, give her cues to take off our clothes and move to the shower/bath.

After bathing, we returned to the bed and Ryo just laid there. Reminds me of an establishment called Robo-deli that I read about here. With me taking the lead and doing most of the work, we finished the deed.

With about 20 minutes left, I wasn't in the mood to try round 2 so we chatted with the remaining time.

The tencho greeted me at the lobby and asked for my repeat business. He commented that most girls are gaijin friendly (on the monitor, only 2 out of ~8 girls or so are NG to gaijin). He also mentioned that girls with the "w" mark next to their name are open to NS service, if that's your thing.

Overall, I recommend this shop, just not Ryo. I don't know if I caught her on a bad day, I can overlook the heavily photoshopped pictures. While her attitude wasn't bad, her services were very lacking.

So until I find a soap as gaijin friendly in Tokyo, I will venture out to Orihime and give them another try sooner rather than later.

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:
Thanks for your review!

Sorry to hear about Ryo. I had Ryo on my agenda, but I think you might have saved me 26k, so I am grateful.

It'd suck to have a shitty second time, so here are some recommendations:
  • Niko looks pretty much exactly like her pictures. She has a Hime Channel account so you can see her wiggling her features if you think they’d satisfy you. She also offers the best GFE, although it might be a lot different if your Japanese isn’t too great.
  • Eve is a mixed asian girl with tattoos, so she hides her face a lot because Japanese guys hate them, but she's my favorite girl to fuck there.
  • I'd also say Nina looks a lot like her pictures, too, and she looks decent.
  • If someday she ever reappears, get a time with Rino. Still the hottest soap girl I’ve fucked.

Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Jyotei Orihime
https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1403/A140301/orihime/girlid-39441462/

Date of Encounter:
March 2022

Contact Method:
Web reservation

70 minutes 26,000 Yen

Type/Location:
Soapland in Kawasaki

Language Notes:
Japanese

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:

Thanks for the review!

He also mentioned that girls with the "w" mark next to their name are open to NS service, if that's your thing.

What does NS mean?

Thanks for your review!

Sorry to hear about Ryo. I had Ryo on my agenda, but I think you might have saved me 26k, so I am grateful.

It'd suck to have a shitty second time, so here are some recommendations:
  • Niko looks pretty much exactly like her pictures. She has a Hime Channel account so you can see her wiggling her features if you think they’d satisfy you. She also offers the best GFE, although it might be a lot different if your Japanese isn’t too great.
  • Eve is a mixed asian girl with tattoos, so she hides her face a lot because Japanese guys hate them, but she's my favorite girl to fuck there.
  • I'd also say Nina looks a lot like her pictures, too, and she looks decent.
  • If someday she ever reappears, get a time with Rino. Still the hottest soap girl I’ve fucked.
Thank you for the recommendations and no problem taking one for the team. After all, that's what this forum is for, sharing info be it good or bad.

Eve is certainly on my radar. Another girl I'd like to try is Yuria (ゆりあ). She seems to get booked up very fast and has a good number of reviews on her City Heaven page, at least when compared to Ryo haha. Will report back.

Reactions: cuckhimnow
She opened up to me and her personality changed considerably after some google translate joking around, but yeah i can see in the beginning she def needs to be pushed into the action