60 mins @22000

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was in Chiba with a half day to myself and no Akari on the schedule at Marine Blue. Instead of trying a new lady there, I thought I would try one of the different shops that I`d previously looked at to see how foreigner friendly they were and just to try something different.

Star Group appears to be quite foreigner friendly even if they have dialed back there English language websites and services. They have a ton of different style shops and I never had a problem with them before when they were offering their services in English so I thought I would give them a try first.

I had Ryo bookmarked on city heaven for 6 or 7 months now. She posts really good pictures and fully gives off a girl next door vibe. Normally she only works weekdays 9-5 and when I have thought about trying to book her in the past she was usually sold out. On this occasion though she appeared to be free at that moment so I called the shop to see if I was in luck.

Phone call was done in Japanese but the guy was really polite and even simplified his Japanese for me when I missed his meaning. He explained the shops service, asked me which hotel, the girl and the course length. Once that was all sorted I headed off to the hotel, called him back with the room number and then waited about 10 mins for Ryo to show up. I chose century hotel in Chiba, which was cheap 2600 for 90 mins but wasn't really the best. It was clean, just old and the rooms were a bit cramped. For a similar price I think hotel Garnet at the other end of the street is nicer but busier.
Anyway - Ryo showed up and is very much like the pictures. She is the definition of buxom. If she worked in your office you`d be constantly hatching schemes to make sure you and her were the last ones left in the building so that you could try and pull all your best moves on her. Her personality is great, she`s friendly, fun, cute, attentive. I just cant imagine anyone disliking her or not having a fun time with her. Boobs are top drawer!! She knows it too.

Service - So the shop itself is a big boob shop, and I`m guessing it probably also specializes in plus sized women as well. Plus size isn't my thing and Ryo`s measurements of T160 93G 68 92 would normally be something I avoid from a service provider but in this shops case I reckon they are actually accurate as that is what they are selling. They standard service is to get all lubed up and have a nuru nuru massage with a hand job finish. Girls wear a micro bikini and there is a few options such as CBJ and fully nude but for me they push the price point up way too much so for my first time I thought I would just see what was on offer. Ryo got out a clipboard after I arrived and asked what strength of massage I wanted, any particular area and then any particular type of play from a few options on the sheet. i told her she could do anything she liked but i quite liked the idea of finishing with a tit job. No problem she said. I went to the shower, she changed into the bikini then joined me, soaped me up, rubbed her boobs all over and then we moved to the bed. She covered her chest in lube and invited me to play for a few minutes. Gonna say it again - top drawer boobs. I then had a massage for about 15-20 minutes that was excellent. She`s got a really good firm touch, the oil was hot and she knows how to tease with her boobs up and down your body. At this point her bikini bottoms are still on but her boobs are free, near the end of the massage she basically stopped and shoved them in my face. I wasn't quite sure if I could kiss/suck them and they were covered in oil so I just played with them again whilst she grinded her lower body on my cock. Then she sat back and gave me a handjob whilst grinding me and letting me fondle her boobs. Cute little moans and eye contact and all in all just a fun erotic time. Finally she changes body positions and gives me a tit job and it felt fucking great, even after I came all over her chest she carried on squeezing every last drop out me with her boobs and then sat back and let me admire what I had shot all over her. She then cleaned me up and we had a little chat before another shower and headed our separate ways

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I left very satisfied but realize that its probably a little overpriced for what you get. Change of scenery was nice though, I just don't think this could ever be my regular service. Ryo is great and I definitely recommended her. I also would love to have FS with her and am currently hatching schemes to make this happen;)

As always please DM me or reply to the thread if you have any questions

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/8/2022