SA warning for sugar babies. Fungentleman128

Hellotokyo69

TAG Member
Reaction score
So I met this guy about a year ago (he was using a different ID then). He promises an unusually big allowance and makes up rather grandiose lies about his personal situation about why he can't be seen in public or document his "intentions" so it's all done via phone call or time sensitive messages.

About a year ago I was very new to SA so I assumed that this type of behaviour wasn't unusual for sugar daddies. So I went to meet him he told me that I should come to one of his many staff apartments (he can't do hotels for privacy reasons) as soon as I arrived the apartment didn't look as glamorous as the lifestyle he portrayed, he locked me in and asked me to shower, his demeanour changed considerably and I was aware that if I didn't comply I would be made to.

He has no intention of providing an allowance, I reported him to SA and they blocked the account but when asked for proof I realised I didn't have any messages that corroborated what I was saying because of how all of our prior interactions had been, thankfully they took my word for it.

BUT he is back in Tokyo and under a different username. Here is some info on how to know it is him in future...

Indian origin and speaks with a thick Indian accent even though he claims to have lived in the US and Singapore since a small child.

Makes enquiries about your cleanliness and will require a photo of you without make up.

Stays in shinjuku

Offers an unusually large allowance for a short arrangment 4-6k USD

Will only communicate via phone call/time sensitive messaging.

I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you.

What a scumbag. Sorry for what you went through and Good idea to post a warning here.

Reactions: Negi77
Really sorry to hear that happened to you.

So I met this guy about a year ago (he was using a different ID then). He promises an unusually big allowance and makes up rather grandiose lies about his personal situation about why he can't be seen in public or document his "intentions" so it's all done via phone call or time sensitive messages.

About a year ago I was very new to SA so I assumed that this type of behaviour wasn't unusual for sugar daddies. So I went to meet him he told me that I should come to one of his many staff apartments (he can't do hotels for privacy reasons) as soon as I arrived the apartment didn't look as glamorous as the lifestyle he portrayed, he locked me in and asked me to shower, his demeanour changed considerably and I was aware that if I didn't comply I would be made to.

He has no intention of providing an allowance, I reported him to SA and they blocked the account but when asked for proof I realised I didn't have any messages that corroborated what I was saying because of how all of our prior interactions had been, thankfully they took my word for it.

BUT he is back in Tokyo and under a different username. Here is some info on how to know it is him in future...

Indian origin and speaks with a thick Indian accent even though he claims to have lived in the US and Singapore since a small child.

Makes enquiries about your cleanliness and will require a photo of you without make up.

Stays in shinjuku

Offers an unusually large allowance for a short arrangment 4-6k USD

Will only communicate via phone call/time sensitive messaging.

Have you notified SA that you think he is back under this new username?

The fact that SA blocked his previous account without you having any "evidence" suggests they may have already been made aware of this guy. And the way he operates, suggests he might have been blocked previously, and so decided to adopt the communication strategy he used with you - no paper trail. He may change his username and communication strategy again and again.....until he is jailed.

I’m deeply sorry that this has happened to you and I hope you have recovered from this trauma. I hope this deranged person pays for what he has done some day.

If you need help, pineapple support is offering a helping hand to women who had lived through sexual assault while trying to gain their financial independence in the industry. There is no discrimination or stigma:

https://pineapplesupport.com/about-pineapple-support/?wmc-currency=USD