Delivery Health / JK Style

Date of Encounter:
October 8th

Contact Method:
03-6233-9969

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours (90 + 30 extension) ¥39,000

Type/Location:
La Faesta - I think 6000 for 3 hour stay, don't remember.

Language Notes:
Japanese, a few words in English

Details of the Encounter:
Her profile:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/jk/girlid-8200955/
Shop:
http://jk-style.tv/pc/home/

Her photos look nothing like her, but in a good way. Saaya is far more attractive than any of her photos show. She's very small and doll like and had the cutest (but fake) inflections when she spoke, it was heart melting. A perfect package of cute.

After a bit of small talk off come the clothes. She's small and flat chested, A cup breasts, soft and fair skin, and a nice perky ass. I couldn't keep my eyes off her, not that I'd want to. And I'll mention it here because some may find it a turn off, but she has many scars on her left wrist. None looked fresh, but she was a cutter in the past.

In the shower Saaya was so bubbly and full of smiles it seemed like she was actually having fun lathering my body with soap. It felt like it was a game for her. Maybe it was the height difference? I stand over 45cm taller than her.

While I was drying off she took a little extra time to shave, but only a minute or two. She was already well shaven, so it was some extra maintenence.

After the shower, the cosplay went on and she laid into my arms like a well rehearsed routine, yet at the same time seeming spontaneous.

She seems to really enjoy kissing, often initiating on her own if I began teasing her... My one and only disappointment is she's one of the Japanese girls who kind of just stick their tongue out for DFK. Japanese really need to learn how to kiss from other countries and not their AV!

The rest of the time was fairly standard play. Sumata, 69, bbj, and some after cleanup cuddles. I don't have much experience with sumata, but it was the best I've had so far. Not the best BJ, but it was still quite good.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I've had some great experiences in the 2 months I've been in Japan, but Saaya is off the charts and will be my go to for DeriHaru in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had my eye on her for a while now myself. You say she looks better in real life huh.....that's a good sign.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I've had my eye on her for a while now myself. You say she looks better in real life huh.....that's a good sign.
There have been many reviews here on TAG where one guy's 10 is another's 8 and lots of disagreements over looks. Please keep that in mind!

Reactions: just4fun
tbh i enjoy the way they kiss like the av if they dont do it i ask them i say shita agete i dont know if well said but they understand i like sucking their tongue

Reactions: akasam
Some girls DO know how to kiss ... and when they meet a kisser they like ... these girls aren't shy to say they liked the way you kissed and tell you ... "you're not same as Japanese men".
I was generalizing for sure, but under 10% from my experiences so far.

I saw Saaya again the other day and she put much more effort into kissing. Maybe JK Style secretly reads tag reviews. Haha