Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours 35,000 yen

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Fluent in English

Details of the Encounter:
Hey guys,

Here's a review of one of the newer girls at Asian Mystique - Sae.

http://www.asianmystique.com/Sae.html

I found her GFE to be some of the best I've ever had and spending a session with her is totally worth everything you pay. We both got a great workout and she comes with my high recommendation.

Below is a brief review of her since she didn't want me to reveal too many details about our special encounter. Enjoy and feel free to message me if you want more details.

<Set-up>
I initially tried to book a different provider, but was told she wasn't available. The owner then recommended Sae and, after checking out her profile, I booked her as fast as I could.

<Looks>
Sae is a young Japanese girl with a hot college student vibe. Body is slender with no excess anywhere, but she has killer curves all over, especially her sexy ass. If you're into this body type, you'll love seeing her in a thong. Her face is cute, exotic, yet classy, and I could get lost in her sexy gazes for hours. PSY is clean shaven and picture perfect. Her cuteness was heightened by her doing her hair up in school girl ponytails in the room and we did a little role playing to add some excitement.

<Personality>
Sae speaks both English and Japanese and we talked in Japanese. She is the college girl type so we talked about all sorts of things in a open manner and it was a pleasure to get to know her. She gets really into the GFE, so you'll have no trouble just jumping right into the deed once you are alone with her.

<Techinique>
Don't let Sae's youth fool you. She loves sex and has had a lot of experience to hone her skills. Kissing is deep with tongue action. BJ is BBBJ and she knows how to suck a guy. She uses a lot of saliva with strong sucking and it nearly made me lose it several times. HJ is the best I've ever had because she knows how to jack a guy off just like a guy knows how to jack his own dick off.

FS was CFS and her PSY got VERY wet from arousal. She rode me like a beast in CG and worked up quite a sweat from the exercise. We did MS, CG, sitting position, DG, side position, and finished back in MS. Her PSY is tight but easy to bang because of how wet she gets. I really had to hold back to prevent blowing my load too early in MS. I wasn't able to last long though, in the final MS. She could position her legs almost anywhere in MS. Sae offered CIM, but I couldn't hold on long enough for that.

<Response>
Sae has a very natural and erotic moan and she let me hear it every time I pleasured her. Her nipples and CLT are her weak points and she shivered and spasmed for me whenever I touched them.

Sae told me she is not as busy as she would like to be now, so this is your chance to book her with little trouble.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Sae is gonna be as popular as some of the top agency girls out there soon. Get her while it's still easy to book her.

Last edited:
I have to confess that her pics caught my eyes.
Really glad to hear that you had great time with her.
I am surprised to hear that she is not as busy as she would like to be.
With all the combination of her youth, killer body, great technique and positive attitude, almost no contest!

I have to confess that her pics caught my eyes.
Really glad to hear that you had great time with her.
I am surprised to hear that she is not as busy as she would like to be.
With all the combination of her youth, killer body, great technique and positive attitude, almost no contest!

If she keeps an open schedule, I'm 100% certain she'll be one of AM's top providers.

Last edited:
Sae is no longer in AM website :(
homer-doh.png

Just read the thread and totally got interested when I got to the part where she was described as a Japanese Lucy Liu, only to read that she's now gone.

Well regardless, good review!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Status
Not open for further replies.