Guest viewing is limited

Sakura and Natsuki at Nippori Peach Girls

WhereIsTheBBQ

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Sakura and Natsuki

Date of Encounter:
Two different encounters over the last two months (October/November 2021)

Contact Method:
https://peach-n.com/sp/top.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
10000/60 mins for Sakura, 8000/60 mins for Natsuki

Type/Location:
Delivery Health

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Because of the general sadness of seeing Dynamite go under in the other thread, I'm happy to report that there is a similar option in the area called Peach Girls. The price point seems to be the same across most of the deliherus in the area, 8000/hr, and +2000 if you pick a Japanese or "premium" girls.

First up is Sakura: https://peach-n.com/sp/lady_detail.php?lady_num=68398

Looks wise, she looks closer to the second picture in her profile than the first. I don't know why, but she looks like a clown to me in the first one. Of course, the pictures are heavily filtered, but she is still quite cute in real life. She's Thai, so don't expect the clear white skin, though her complexion looks more like a healthy tan than an Okinawan fisherman. Her body is very tight and slim, which is capped off by her big, fake tits. Well worth the extra 2000 yen.

She can speak some English, so communication was smooth and easy. Very standard flow, started with a shower, back to the bed for a bit of kissing, she did some nipple licking and then moved down for a BBBJ. Blowjob technique was average, nothing special but not bad either. It's a blowjob. I asked her to give me a paizuri instead, since the reason I booked her was for the tits anyways. She says she doesn't do that for everybody, but obliged. This is my first experience with enhanced boobs, and the water balloon feeling caught me off guard, but in a pleasant way. This went on for a few more minutes and she brought me to my first pop. After a bit of rest and cuddling, she started rubbing my cock and when it was hard again, capped it and we started CFS. Her pussy is pretty tight, as expected of a 22 year old, and her tits bouncing while I rail her in missionary and cowgirl is a sight to behold. All in all, solid service.

When we were relaxing and chatting, she told me she was a student here, but since all classes are online, she did this as a side job, which quickly became her main job. Funny thing is, she was showing me her Instagram and I recognized her handle. Turns out we matched on a dating app a few days ago. We had a laugh about how she never responded to me and she said she would send me a message later. She did send the message, but has since ghosted me again lmfao. Oh well, at least this time, I can fuck her whenever I feel. Also, unfortunately for the non-Asians reading this, but she only takes on Asian customers now. She had a few bad experiences with Westerners being rough with her in the past and won't see them anymore.

Next girl is Natsuki: https://peach-n.com/sp/lady_detail.php?lady_num=59225

Originally I had wanted to book Kaori, since the website says she looks like Mikami Yua, but she got sick the day of and the tencho suggested Natsuki to me.

Natsuki is older than Sakura, I'd say she's in her 30s, which maybe why she doesn't command a premium price. She is Chinese, a pretty face that I could swear looks mixed, along with a slim body and perky boobs that are a good handful. Perfect grabbing size for me.

Service is where Natsuki really nails it for me. After the shower, we got to the bed and we start making out. She allows a lot of tongue action if that's your thing and her mouth is WET. Super sloppy, which is totally my thing. She moves down to initiate the nipple licking and her saliva just gets all over my chest. It felt really good and then she turned her body over me so that I could suck on her tits which she was licking mine, kind of like 69 but with boobs instead of genitals. This was super fun. I tried fingering her, but she didn't allow it, saying it was because she didn't want to overuse her pussy lol. Fair enough.

After about 10 minutes of that foreplay, she moved down and started the BBBJ. Again, so much saliva, it was amazing. She's really committed to her job because she proceeds to suck me off for a solid 20 minutes, and never complained or tried to cap me and get it over with. I was the one who had to grab the condom because I wanted to fuck. Anyways, the blowjob was amazing because it felt pretty good, but at the same time, she wasn't using enough suction that it would make me cum. I could just lay back and enjoy a warm mouth on my cock for 20 minutes without worry, which was a first for me. She asked me about changing pressure and speed, but I told her what she was doing was fine since I didn't want to cum.

Finally, I grabbed the condom, flipped her on her back and started CFS in mish. Probably cuz of the blowjob getting me all hot and bothered, I didn't last too long here but I popped. She then proceeded to give me a pretty good massage, focusing on the neck and back since I sit in front of a computer all day. She said she also needs to get massages once a week because all the blowjobs is really tiring on the neck. I don't doubt it from the session we just had! Had another quick shower before the timer expired and headed our separate ways.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All hit, no miss so far. Really good alternative to Dynamite in Nippori.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report, much appreciated!

Approved: 11/11/2021

Thanks for the review. Is there any good love hotel you recommend near the Nippori station area? I tried Hotel B-Girl before but its a bit outdated for my taste and I don’t like rental rooms.

Thanks for the review. Is there any good love hotel you recommend near the Nippori station area? I tried Hotel B-Girl before but its a bit outdated for my taste and I don’t like rental rooms.

Can't help you on that one, sorry. I always go for rental rooms when in Nippori.

The tencho always helps me book the rental room though, so you can probably get him to recommend you some hotel hotels and he'll book it for you when you call in.

does the service speak english at all?
upload_2021-11-22_21-24-31.png

Some of the girls may speak a few words of English, but the staff almost certainly do not.

Can't help you on that one, sorry. I always go for rental rooms when in Nippori.

The tencho always helps me book the rental room though, so you can probably get him to recommend you some hotel hotels and he'll book it for you when you call in.

Yeah the staff will give you the option to book a rental room or love hotel but so far all their recommendations were not so great.
Agree on Sakura having a tight body and I love her skin color. She’s not a worker though at least from my experience and was like a ‘maguro’. To her defense, at the time she was their No. 1 and she was probably tired.
One thing I remember when we were leaving the hotel is that she tucked the remaining condoms in her boobs. I asked her why she’s hiding it there and she mentioned that she was once stopped by the police.
Since then I’ve noticed that there are a lot of ‘o-mawari san’ in that area. Or maybe I’m just paranoid lol

Reactions: WhereIsTheBBQ
Does the cfs is included in the price or its additional, also If you compare to other the price is too low?. Low prices always scare me, though looking at site I wanna try it

I met Sakura before she stopped seeing foreigners and it was great (and I was a gentleman through and through) so was disappointed when she went no gaijin :(

I met Sakura before she stopped seeing foreigners and it was great (and I was a gentleman through and through) so was disappointed when she went no gaijin :(

Where does it says she don't do foreigners? I tried to book her earlier this week but as her first open slot would have been 6 hours later I decided to do someone else instead.

Where does it says she don't do foreigners? I tried to book her earlier this week but as her first open slot would have been 6 hours later I decided to do someone else instead.

She takes foreigners, but only Asians. I'm guessing your Japanese is very smooth, so the tencho couldn't detect any gaijinness in your voice.

Who'd you end up going with if you don't mind me asking?

@Teammachine yeah, CFS is provided by default for this store.

Last edited:
Hey guys,i’m new to this.May i ask how i can use this service?Do i need to book a rental room around their shop first then call to the shop after ?Will they send the girl to my location ? Thank you!

1-First you call the shop to book a girl.
2-Then you book a rental room/love hotel
3-You call the shop again and you give the name of your hotel/rental room and the room number.
4-You have fun
5-You post your report here ;)

Good luck!

In the case of this store, and the others in the Nippori area I have tried, the guy on the phone will book the rental room for you when you call to book the girl. They will tell you which rental room they booked (it was Aurora both times for me at this store). If you have a particular rental room/love hotel in mind, you can tell them and they will book it for you. When you arrive, just say you are Vanle25 from Peach Girls. Once you get assigned a room, call them with the room number and the girl will arrive in 5-10 minutes.

In the case of this store, and the others in the Nippori area I have tried, the guy on the phone will book the rental room for you when you call to book the girl. They will tell you which rental room they booked (it was Aurora both times for me at this store). If you have a particular rental room/love hotel in mind, you can tell them and they will book it for you. When you arrive, just say you are Vanle25 from Peach Girls. Once you get assigned a room, call them with the room number and the girl will arrive in 5-10 minutes.
Thanks mate,this really helpful

Yuria doesn't match the photo and has robotic service. I wasn't expecting something nice I just expected regular service but I was so disappointed I left early.