Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes 10,000

Type/Location:
Shop: https://goo.gl/maps/KRYqWvXcC3GezwJt5

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Special thanks to @Hughty for recommending this place in nipponbashi. To be honest, I didn’t know I can be coerced into adding an additional service lol

As I walked in I was greeted by Hana (blue dress singlet) and showed me the courses, which I settled for 60分 for 7,000. Then she showed me the room where I will wear those black undies and lay down. The room and the showers are clean.

The massage itself was subpar 2/10 (I’m spoiled with Ai from Shinbashi). She finished the “massage” in 15 minutes then tore the black undies and started teasing me down there, she asked me if I wanted to try the “W” special. For an additional 3,000 yen I can have two girls servicing me down there. Mind you, she was stroking my junior and whispering in my ear as if there was a gun to my head. I said Fuck it. I’ll make the most out of it.

Hana shouted in Chinese and invited Yuki in. (Their upselling sales talk worked!)

I was pleasantly surprised with Yuki. She is a lot more attractive / younger than Hana. I would definitely request for Yuki next time I visit. This is my first time having two women massage me down there and it was worth the extra 3,000.

Down on my belly, they were working hard and the sensation was amazing. I had to control myself from going. Thankfully I got through and they asked me to turn over.

Since they got me to spend an extra 3,000, I also asked if I can touch both of them, and they said yes. (Surprised) So I sat down so I can reach Yuki with my left hand and Hana for my right hand. I was touching both ladies breasts while Hana was rubbing my areola and Yuki was finishing me off.

After I finished, I looked at the clock and there was still about 15 minutes left. I took a shower, drank some cold tea (nomihodai) and asked Hana to massage my hands while she was small talking me about China, politics, and Covid-19.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Would definitely go next time for Yuki and I’m not sure if they will agree to FS. Maybe if I showed more money they would. ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report from Osaka!

Approved: 7/13/2022

Scratch one off the bucket list! Next time ask for an extension and get off two pops!

After just reading about i decides to go to Sakura since it’s near by my hotel,it wasn’t my luck ,coz they were closing the place..Any other recommendations guys..or any massage girl can come to the hotel..