¥20,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
Other: Please Specify in Review

Narrative of the Encounter:
I walked up the dimly lit stairwell to Sakura Relax. My heart was pounding in anticipation…I had read the reviews on TAG and this place seemingly offered cheap FS and had cute young Chinese girls. Sounds like a hidden gem!

When I reached the third floor, I saw the security camera outside the door. I gave a brief wave to the camera and rang the doorbell, moments later I heard light footfalls approaching. The friendly aged face that opened immediately ushered me in. She said a few things to me in what I believe was Chinese. She gestured towards the couch that sat inside the foyer, and she went down the hallway to fetch the laminated menu that had prices.

In the brief moment that she was gone, I took a moment to survey my surroundings. This place was odd…not quite residential, but not quite business. Ceiling tiles lined the ceiling, and sheets covered the fluorescent lighting panels. There were a few dimly lit lamps spread around providing what you might call ambience. The air hung heavy with cigarette smoke and a pale red light shone from beyond the bathroom door, which was left ajar.

The mamasan returned and didn’t waste any time: “1 girl? 2 girl?” My mind went to the TAG reviews I had read…they spoke of “smoke shows”, young Chinese girls, and perky tits. Despite this, I decided on just the one girl. It was a more appealing price of ¥20,000 versus ¥30,000.

Once the payment was handled, she ushered me into the first of three stalls. A dark curtain hung in the entry way. When pulled aside it revealed a lone mattress on the floor. Not unlike the ones you see at Thai massage parlors.

She instructed me to strip naked, and she went down the hallway. She returned a brief moment later with the girl. When I laid eyes on her, it is fair to say that she did not match what I had been expecting. This girl was probably early 40s, short, stocky, and homely. She was not pretty.

My mind was racing…do I leave? Is this the type of place that takes returns? Why had the reviews sung such high praises?

While standing there, she started jerking me off, and I was horny enough that I went with it. She led me to the red-lit bathroom I had spotted earlier. With the door fully opened, I could see that it was a very dirty bathroom combined with laundry machines and a makeshift shower. I glanced down at the toilet and saw that a lone turd was floating in the water. She noticed, and closed the toilet seat. The shower was unremarkable. She dialed my dick and butt hole, rinsed and then toweled me off.

When we returned to our curtain clad cubicle, she instructed me to lie on my back and began to undress. She pulled the small tan dress (the type that Barney Rubble wore) and then dropped her undies. What struck me first was her unkempt mound of pubic hair. then my eyes went upward to her portly little pot belly. The up to her that were actually not half bad. Average size but perky enough.

She wasted no time and slowly started teasing my dick with her hands. She then tried getting me to pay ¥20,000 more….not sure what her logic was because of the significant language barrier. In any case, I had no intention of dropping any more money in this place.

Once I got the message across, she basically just shrugged and started jerking me off more intensely. It felt good enough; she had soft skin and would fondle my balls nicely.

2-3 minutes passed and she started blowing me. The blowjob was not very good. She seemed more concerned with making a good “sounding” blowjob (ie lots of sucking sounds) than a good feeling blowjob. I usually enjoy the view, but for this I stared at the ceiling. Maybe 5 minutes later she comes up and says “COOCHIE??” In heavily accented English. She even started putting my dick in bareback. I stopped her for obvious reasons and said “sure, but condom!”

She scrambled around and found one, and got me wrapped up. She then had me stand up and she laid on her back so we could mish. At this point I am just ready to get this whole situation behind me. I start thrusting and not really holding back. I wanted to cum as quick as possible to I could leave.
While I’m thrusting, she makes really odd facial expressions. Almost like a crying/praying face. I can’t tell if it feels good to her or what type of expressions these are. I was successful enough in cumming quickly , I nutted in the condom maybe 4 minutes later. She giggled that I came so quick.

She ushered me back to the shower where she washed me off. While I was drying, she stayed behind and washed herself. I took this opportunity to go back to the cubicle so I could dress and leave. I was 75% of the way there when she returned. She looked surprised and said “no no, massagey!” I tried to stand my ground and said “finish” and pointed towards the door.

The mama San overheard and came back. She said “woah woah slow down! You haven’t got massagey yet!” I reluctantly undressed again and laid down.

She then spent the next 45 minutes prodding around my naked body with her hands and elbows. There didn’t seem to be rhyme or reason, she just sort of meandered. Twice throughout she tried to jerk me off but I really wasn’t feeling it. She even lifted her dress and put my hand on her panties. Didn’t work, still wasn’t feeling it. She spent maybe 10 minutes just kind of mashing my flaccid penis.

She also tried walking on my back. It started out unremarkable. But when she got towards my upper back, I felt a pop in my rib cage and I let out of howl of pain. She hopped down and I apologized.

Eventually she stood up and said “finish!” I wasted no time, dressed and bolted.

This was a really bad experience for me. However, I do realize that my expectations are too high to be going to a bargain bin place like this. I learned a valuable lesson in that i need to stick to legitimate places that cost a little more money.

Also: what’s up with all the Nigerians here? They are really annoying.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Thanks for your feedback. We haven't had a review from this place in quite some time and just like any of the many chinese places, the girls rotate and so do the service options. Every single review, ever, is YMMV. Do NOT ever expect the same sort of experience you read in a review. It's going to vary on the day and who you actually meet... especially at place like this.
We've covered that topic often in the past... They are annoying and should be avoided at all costs. They are not your friend...or your buddy...

Approved: 11/22/2022

I stopped by here last month.....went through the same procedure except used the elevator :)
After sitting down and looking at the menu I asked who was working. She called one girl. Not my type and I gave the no thank you motion. she called another and I said the same thing. I said I'm sorry and got up and left. No hard feeling. It was around 1pm on a weekday. I do this often when I visit anywhere and I'm at maybe 50%.

Due to the visa situation there’s a lack of fresh Chinese and Korean girls. This place has the same 2-3 washed up girls right now. Went once last year, would not recommend.

Also, you totally overpaid. Pretty sure the price starts at 10k or 15k

Title of Your Review:
A new low in Kabukicho, and lessons learned

Service Name:
Sakura-relax

Provider Name:
Sakura relax

Website/Contact Info:
http://sakura-relax.net/

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥20,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
Other: Please Specify in Review

Narrative of the Encounter:
I walked up the dimly lit stairwell to Sakura Relax. My heart was pounding in anticipation…I had read the reviews on TAG and this place seemingly offered cheap FS and had cute young Chinese girls. Sounds like a hidden gem!

When I reached the third floor, I saw the security camera outside the door. I gave a brief wave to the camera and rang the doorbell, moments later I heard light footfalls approaching. The friendly aged face that opened immediately ushered me in. She said a few things to me in what I believe was Chinese. She gestured towards the couch that sat inside the foyer, and she went down the hallway to fetch the laminated menu that had prices.

In the brief moment that she was gone, I took a moment to survey my surroundings. This place was odd…not quite residential, but not quite business. Ceiling tiles lined the ceiling, and sheets covered the fluorescent lighting panels. There were a few dimly lit lamps spread around providing what you might call ambience. The air hung heavy with cigarette smoke and a pale red light shone from beyond the bathroom door, which was left ajar.

The mamasan returned and didn’t waste any time: “1 girl? 2 girl?” My mind went to the TAG reviews I had read…they spoke of “smoke shows”, young Chinese girls, and perky tits. Despite this, I decided on just the one girl. It was a more appealing price of ¥20,000 versus ¥30,000.

Once the payment was handled, she ushered me into the first of three stalls. A dark curtain hung in the entry way. When pulled aside it revealed a lone mattress on the floor. Not unlike the ones you see at Thai massage parlors.

She instructed me to strip naked, and she went down the hallway. She returned a brief moment later with the girl. When I laid eyes on her, it is fair to say that she did not match what I had been expecting. This girl was probably early 40s, short, stocky, and homely. She was not pretty.

My mind was racing…do I leave? Is this the type of place that takes returns? Why had the reviews sung such high praises?

While standing there, she started jerking me off, and I was horny enough that I went with it. She led me to the red-lit bathroom I had spotted earlier. With the door fully opened, I could see that it was a very dirty bathroom combined with laundry machines and a makeshift shower. I glanced down at the toilet and saw that a lone turd was floating in the water. She noticed, and closed the toilet seat. The shower was unremarkable. She dialed my dick and butt hole, rinsed and then toweled me off.

When we returned to our curtain clad cubicle, she instructed me to lie on my back and began to undress. She pulled the small tan dress (the type that Barney Rubble wore) and then dropped her undies. What struck me first was her unkempt mound of pubic hair. then my eyes went upward to her portly little pot belly. The up to her that were actually not half bad. Average size but perky enough.

She wasted no time and slowly started teasing my dick with her hands. She then tried getting me to pay ¥20,000 more….not sure what her logic was because of the significant language barrier. In any case, I had no intention of dropping any more money in this place.

Once I got the message across, she basically just shrugged and started jerking me off more intensely. It felt good enough; she had soft skin and would fondle my balls nicely.

2-3 minutes passed and she started blowing me. The blowjob was not very good. She seemed more concerned with making a good “sounding” blowjob (ie lots of sucking sounds) than a good feeling blowjob. I usually enjoy the view, but for this I stared at the ceiling. Maybe 5 minutes later she comes up and says “COOCHIE??” In heavily accented English. She even started putting my dick in bareback. I stopped her for obvious reasons and said “sure, but condom!”

She scrambled around and found one, and got me wrapped up. She then had me stand up and she laid on her back so we could mish. At this point I am just ready to get this whole situation behind me. I start thrusting and not really holding back. I wanted to cum as quick as possible to I could leave.
While I’m thrusting, she makes really odd facial expressions. Almost like a crying/praying face. I can’t tell if it feels good to her or what type of expressions these are. I was successful enough in cumming quickly , I nutted in the condom maybe 4 minutes later. She giggled that I came so quick.

She ushered me back to the shower where she washed me off. While I was drying, she stayed behind and washed herself. I took this opportunity to go back to the cubicle so I could dress and leave. I was 75% of the way there when she returned. She looked surprised and said “no no, massagey!” I tried to stand my ground and said “finish” and pointed towards the door.

The mama San overheard and came back. She said “woah woah slow down! You haven’t got massagey yet!” I reluctantly undressed again and laid down.

She then spent the next 45 minutes prodding around my naked body with her hands and elbows. There didn’t seem to be rhyme or reason, she just sort of meandered. Twice throughout she tried to jerk me off but I really wasn’t feeling it. She even lifted her dress and put my hand on her panties. Didn’t work, still wasn’t feeling it. She spent maybe 10 minutes just kind of mashing my flaccid penis.

She also tried walking on my back. It started out unremarkable. But when she got towards my upper back, I felt a pop in my rib cage and I let out of howl of pain. She hopped down and I apologized.

Eventually she stood up and said “finish!” I wasted no time, dressed and bolted.

This was a really bad experience for me. However, I do realize that my expectations are too high to be going to a bargain bin place like this. I learned a valuable lesson in that i need to stick to legitimate places that cost a little more money.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Sorry for your experience but I enjoyed the review!

images (2) (1).jpeg

Sorry for your bad experience, but the review is hilarious to read. Had to laugh a few times. Sometimes the bad ones are a lot more fun than the good ones.

I still don't get why so man of you guys try cheap, kinda shady places despite knowing how bad this could go. Of course not every one wants to spend huge amounts of money, but there so much better alternatives that are not that more expensive. I mean even on a super small budget I would prefer spending some time with gorgeous girls in a Sekukyaba and jerking off afterwards before risking such an experience.

I was 75% of the way there when she returned. She looked surprised and said “no no, massagey!” I tried to stand my ground and said “finish” and pointed towards the door.

I hate it when you've nearly escaped and force back for a (shitty) massage.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
there so much better alternatives that are not that more expensive.

There are even better alternatives which are less expensive. Find a local Chinese fake massage place outside the Yamate line which has fresh out of the boat girls every two weeks and enjoy.

I mean even on a super small budget I would prefer spending some time with gorgeous girls in a Sekukyaba and jerking off afterwards before risking such an experience.

I guess that is still better than Runka Bulla but the margin is getting thin.

There are even better alternatives which are less expensive. Find a local Chinese fake massage place outside the Yamate line which has fresh out of the boat girls every two weeks and enjoy.

Would like more details on the yamate line 😂

Would like more details on the yamate line 😂
I think it's a typo but it's a circular line that goes around the City of Tokyo, Japan. Green stripe train cars and takes an hour give or take to do one complete run.

Reactions: Maxblack
Shitty might be an understatement as I think she legitimately cracked my rib. The pain has gotten worse and I’m seeing a doctor today.

Your ribcage does not normally "pop," so that's a definite possibility. Does it hurt, BAD, when you inhale deeply? Laugh? I've bruised my ribs before during drunken escapades and that was bad enough. Lots of friends have fractured ribs before during sports and that shit sucks ASS. The doctor will probably give you some sort of embarrassing bustle to wear for a month and it's no fun at all. I learned this one the hard way in my early 30s, but cheap joints that offer massage are a quick ticket to an injury. I've had Korean bimbos at HE joints walk on my back, legs and feet and cause damage that lasted for weeks. Moral of the story? Pay for quality, and/or only get massaged at TAG-approved businesses.

I think it's a typo but it's a circular line that goes around the City of Tokyo, Japan. Green stripe train cars and takes an hour give or take to do one complete run.

Typo? You guys were just dropped of the boat? Real Tokyoites like me call it Yamate as it used to be the correct way to read it during Showa era.

Reading this it reminds me I've gotten better handjobs from the Chinese girls in Kabukicho calling out ''massaji massaji?'' for just 5k yen. Sounded like a shitty experience for you :I

Nigerian Mafia. Been here for years.
Have no idea how they got here to do the scam shit they do but it sure is many of them and never seen the same face.
They also cooperate with the Japanese mafia as well leading tourists to shady places so continue ignoring them or tell them to just fuck off. (they won't do anything) They usually hang around in Sakura Dori, Azuma Dori and Kuyakusho Dori so stay away from those streets during nighttime for more peaceful walks.

Reactions: requiemmorrow

Hitting every station doesn’t sound like fun. Unless you know of a specific area?

Went here a couple of weeks ago and don’t think I’m going back. Of course I’ve probably said that to myself every time I’ve been to this place.
At some point you will run out of uncracked ribs ;)

Holy crap, it seems that you had a really bad time. Thanks for the lesson. Cheap places are cheap for a reason generally.
The girl will not provide good services if she is paid nothing..

Your ribcage does not normally "pop," so that's a definite possibility. Does it hurt, BAD, when you inhale deeply? Laugh? I've bruised my ribs before during drunken escapades and that was bad enough. Lots of friends have fractured ribs before during sports and that shit sucks ASS. The doctor will probably give you some sort of embarrassing bustle to wear for a month and it's no fun at all. I learned this one the hard way in my early 30s, but cheap joints that offer massage are a quick ticket to an injury. I've had Korean bimbos at HE joints walk on my back, legs and feet and cause damage that lasted for weeks. Moral of the story? Pay for quality, and/or only get massaged at TAG-approved businesses.

The doc did his thing and assured me it was only bruised. He was right, evidently, as I am all better now. There were a few days where it was very painful, though.