Guest viewing is limited

Same Same

stripes

TAG Member
Reaction score
Go to McDs here and you'll see the exact same types in a McD stateside. Loud trash... mothers with kids ... and people trying to study.

Loud trash stick out the most.

Go to McDs here and you'll see the exact same types in a McD stateside. Loud trash... mothers with kids ... and people trying to study.

Loud trash stick out the most.

Sounds like you go to McDs in Tokyo (why, man, why!!??), so to which of the three groups do you belong? ;)

And btw, what is your point here...not obvious to me?

-Ww

I guess his point is that no matter where you go in the world McD's is frequented by kids and Mothers with kids which if you have ever seen one which I imagine most people not in one of maybe three countries that don't have one have seen one you would already know that.

It does sound like a good place in Japan if you want to be a pervert and look at schoolgirls though >.>

Only really wanted to say that the loud trash stick out the most. Always hyped up on soda and sugar laden food, loud, obnoxious, looking around at the gaijins to see who they can make an issue of.

Generally the moms and people trying to study are quiet. Sometimes moms sitting next to student trying to study speaking in loud "EEEEEHs!", but no...

Mostly the trash doing the loud talking.

McDs is one of the easiest place to get together.
Cheep hood, fast service.
There is even an atomosphere that study, net surfing, chatting at McDs is tend to thought to be high status for young people.

Only really wanted to say that the loud trash stick out the most. Always hyped up on soda and sugar laden food, loud, obnoxious, looking around at the gaijins to see who they can make an issue of.

Generally the moms and people trying to study are quiet. Sometimes moms sitting next to student trying to study speaking in loud "EEEEEHs!", but no...

Mostly the trash doing the loud talking.
Actually, often when young Japanese teenagers and college girls get together as a group, getting loud is common.

You can also see this in Izakayas and many restaurants. It seems the magic number for such female groups to start acting nutty, is 4. Sometimes it will be 2 girls and 2 guys, who often aren't dating and gossiping like crazy girls, that will create a noisy group of 4. If the group is more than 4, and are drinking, more likely to act crazy. The talking volume keeps going up and up, the more they drink and as if they want everybody to hear the dumb conversation or laughter.

Often the young women are doing this for attention, and it's a kind of slick way of attention whoring. They talk loud or act crazy, so people are almost forced to look at them. Then such females feed or play off the attention. They look at who is looking at them, just a loop of immaturity and silliness.

Usually nothing can be done, except learn places that are not so loud. Usually it's particular places that are popular hangouts for loud people, because the staff or management never say anything. In other places, it can be quieter.

Yeah, there will definitely be some people sweating it out until they open the envelope and announce the winner (loser?)!

-Ww

Hopefully quality threads like my 'Cream Pie Related Anecdotes' piece don't get nominated by unscrupulous individuals.

Reactions: Wwanderer
This is quite a good post.

Actually, people think Japan is always peaceful and quiet. The point is that it's not.

This is quite a good post.

Actually, people think Japan is always peaceful and quiet. The point is that it's not.

You serious? Your post is as meaningful as stating that it will rain somewhere today.

Looking out of my window, maybe even in Japan.
So just to make my message clear to everyone, Japan is not only cherry blossom and autumn foliage.

Adding to my disappointment, maybe one in a hundred ladies wear a kimono on the street!

people think Japan is always peaceful and quiet.

Uh...which people are these?? And do they read TAG?

The groups of excited young women of the sort @Solong mentions above can verge on the deafening if you are at the next table! It is just amazing, jet engine levels of noise.

Anyway @stripes , I would rate your post as "harmless" (like the Earth in the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy), except that it seemed like it might be an excuse to call a group of people "trash".

-Ww

Actually, often when young Japanese teenagers and college girls get together as a group, getting loud is common.

You can also see this in Izakayas and many restaurants. It seems the magic number for such female groups to start acting nutty, is 4. Sometimes it will be 2 girls and 2 guys, who often aren't dating and gossiping like crazy girls, that will create a noisy group of 4. If the group is more than 4, and are drinking, more likely to act crazy. The talking volume keeps going up and up, the more they drink and as if they want everybody to hear the dumb conversation or laughter.

Often the young women are doing this for attention, and it's a kind of slick way of attention whoring. They talk loud or act crazy, so people are almost forced to look at them. Then such females feed or play off the attention. They look at who is looking at them, just a loop of immaturity and silliness.

Usually nothing can be done, except learn places that are not so loud. Usually it's particular places that are popular hangouts for loud people, because the staff or management never say anything. In other places, it can be quieter.

Yeah but I have to say that it's not just a "woman" thing as you seem to believe.

Groups of teenage boys and salarymen (Japanese or not) are not exactly known for being quiet and avoiding paying attention to themselves either.

Loud and obnoxious and attention seeking is not limited to one gender.