Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
2hrs - 30k (GOTD discount)

Type/Location:
My apartment

Language Notes:
English and Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I've been wanting to meet Sana for a while and was initially a little put off by the previous bad review I read on her but am happy to report she was awesome for me personally.

I was scrolling through Twitter and saw she was the Girl of the Day on AM's account and so I thought I'd take advantage of that and booked her in for 2hrs at 5k yen less than usual.

She arrives at my place looking cute with knee high boots and a pink jacket. I welcome her in Japanese and we converse switching between English and Japanese throughout our time together.

I'd have to say she is not quite as good-looking as I imagined from AM's photos but by no means ugly. Her best asset, pardon the pun, is her bum for sure. Plump and full and not saggy which is great for an ass man like me! We hit the shower after a few mins of chat on the sofa and enjoy some brief shower play. She's got some cool Greek mythological tattoos on her back which interested me since I studied classics at school and she enjoyed talking about them which was cute.

Onto the bed we hop and she gives some decent BBBJ and I enjoyed that she tried to take it as far as she could in her throat. I told her I enjoyed eating ass and at first she was a little reluctant but said I could try a bit. She seemed to really enjoy it and by the end she wanted me to finger her ass too. After some DATY, we did some doggy, mish etc before I popped.

As we rested, we chatted some more and I admit Sana is a fun lady to talk with. I reckon I'd have fun chatting with her in a bar for sure.

After 5 mins, back at it in different positions until we're both drenched in sweat. Sana made me work harder than I have had to in a while - in a good way! She likes to kiss and nibble as you go to town and that only made me pound harder until I was exhausted. Another water break and more conversation before shower time and farewells.

Overall, Sana is a fantastic woman. She knows how to have fun and be naughty but also can hold a conversation in between. Time flew by. Hopefully will be able to see her again.

TLDR; Sana is great, sex-wise and chat.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report on Sana!

Approved: 3/13/2022

Thanks! Sana is long time on my radar but never tried her.
After your review I will definitely meet her.

I cant seem to find any bad reviews of her on TAG? Maybe the post is gone?

We don't delete content. What exactly are you referring to or looking for?
Or maybe read this one more closely?
They've changed their write-up on her now and its closer to being accurate. I wouldn't have booked her or written my review in the same way if this had been the case back then. To be clear, I wasnt criticising her looks or body (that would be shit behavior) i was criticising the massive gap between the way she was presented by AM and the reality. This has changed now.

They've changed their write-up on her now and its closer to being accurate. I wouldn't have booked her or written my review in the same way if this had been the case back then. To be clear, I wasnt criticising her looks or body (that would be shit behavior) i was criticising the massive gap between the way she was presented by AM and the reality. This has changed now.
Like Rio who's been listed in her "30's" for the past 20 years. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: AsiaHand
Thanks for the info guys. Was thinking of booking her or Chihiro. Honestly, I never expect the age on the websites to match the real thing so I dont really mind. Unless its like a 20 year difference haha. Leaning towards Chihiro now, although i just found out she has some negative reviews under her former name at AM.

I met Chihiro years ago and had a somewhat negative experience. However, I took a chance, met her again recently, and was pleasantly surprised. She really seems like a different person, more outgoing, chatty, and fun. She's in great shape from working out and was very enthusiastic. Will repeat.

Thanks for the info guys. Was thinking of booking her or Chihiro. Honestly, I never expect the age on the websites to match the real thing so I dont really mind. Unless its like a 20 year difference haha. Leaning towards Chihiro now, although i just found out she has some negative reviews under her former name at AM.

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Status
Not open for further replies.