120 minutes ~17,000

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Recently been feeling the itch, but also feeling lazy and don't really wanna travel anywhere so while having an inner dialogue with myself about what to do I realize it's one of those days where Sankyuu offers a discount. I've used there services before to varying degrees of success (mostly average at best), but know that 9 times out of 10 the provider will be disappointing in some way. If you're wondering why would I bother using their services then, well 2 reasons. 1: They're cheap and don't charge extra for things like foreigners or recording video (as long as the girl has it as an option), 2: They deliver to my area (Saitama) and pretty much everywhere else in my area that I used to frequent has closed up shop or started charging foreigner tax. So I prepare myself for the likely disappointing experience, but figure, if I can get off, good enough.

I make the call and ask to book Subaru for 120 minutes at a nearby love hotel. From this point forward I'll keep it straightforward and simple. She showed up about 20 minutes late, which was not really a problem as train delays and whatnot happen, didn't bother me in the least. When I opened the door I got exactly what I was expecting. A solid 4/10 haha.

Subaru: She's short and much rounder in the face and belly than the website shows (as expected of this particular provider). Overall she has a pleasant attitude, but she really likes to talk herself up and it was a bit much for me to be honest. She spent the first 15-20 minutes telling me about clients she has who like to book her 3 days in a row and do nothing but talk with her. 'Okay cool, I'm not that guy' is all I can think. She then tells me about all the problems at the office and whatnot, which was not the most comfortable conversation to have. Eventually I get tired of listening to her looping conversation and decide to initiate the shower by beginning to strip down. She follows suit but keeps talking about the same stuff the whole time even in the shower. As expected nothing really gets better from that point. She's definitely on the bigger side, but unfortunately it seems none of that has gone to her chest. Her skin is also not the best, but once again I expected this.

Service: No shower service really, had to soap myself up and rinse myself off. BBBJ skills were pretty decent and she did hold for a solid 30 minutes or so without stopping. Eventually get her to use some lotion and finished with a HJ. More talking ensues as we get cleaned up and it's time to go.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
The short story is 39 (Sankyuu) will almost always provide you with below average providers, but if you're looking for a cheap way to get off without traveling and you have realistically low expectations, it's an option.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 2/9/2024

I see she has the AF option for more than 90 mins. Were you able to use it?

I see she has the AF option for more than 90 mins. Were you able to use it?
She actually only added that option recently. Though to be honest, I probably wouldn't have taken her up on it even if it were available.