Mayo69

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Sapporo: Love Factory Ririka, Miyabi & Mika

Soapland Name:
Love Factory

Soapland Provider Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/hokkaido/A0101/A010103/lovefactory/girlid-24262546/?of=y

Soapland Website:
https://www.lovefac.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins 32.5k yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Feb 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Was looking into soaplands while in Sapporo and this was one of cheaper ones with girls that I found attractive. I thought the staff was pretty decent and all conversations happened with google translate. It seems like most if not all the girls there will serve foreigners. Staff did not try to steer me into any particular girls. They asked me to show the profile of the girl I wanted to see. One thing to note is that first time members will have to pay additional 5k yen (i think this is the correct amount). Additionally depend on time of day and day of week the price can change as well.

Ririka:
Chubbier than the pictures online but I still thought she was cute and attractive. Her skin and boobs are nice. I did a 60 minute session with here and I got BBBJ and Mat Play. I remember being happy after the service and I would visit her again.

Miyabi:
Nothing memorable that I can remember. BBBJ and Mat Play in 60 mins. I wanted to see Mika at the time but she wasn't available anymore. I think she can speak some english but it wasn't much.

Mika:
Apparently Monday was a cosplay day and she was dressed as a nun. Pictures are definitely old. She has a lot of extra weight around the belly but she is very attentive to service. No mat happened here but she speaks pretty decent English. She studied abroad in England. She is aggressive with kissing and licked my butthole, which was a new experience for me. After busting she attempted to do shiofuki which I found amusing and extra stimulating but I was not able to accomplish. Whenever I come back to Sapporo I definitely want to see her again (she did say to come visit her again next time I was in Sapporo)

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you don't mind older girls and some belly chub. This place is cheap and the service is good. I would go back to visit Mika, I definitely enjoyed my time with her the most. The other two were good too but Mika was way better. If I had to rank it would be Mika > Ririka > Miyabi. Also if you go on Mondays I believe its cosplay day at the shop. First visit will cost extra but make sure you get their store card and your next visits will be cheaper.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/5/2024

Honestly, i find that sapporo is way too expensive and not really worth the price. 32k yen can get you maybe even 2 x 60min in yoshiwara and kawasaki/yokohama.

The value definitely isn't there compared to what you can get in Tokyo but I don't regret coming here. Just pushing out some reviews for the Sapporo area for other people who can only speak English.

Reactions: Crusade
Thanks for your review, I've been thinking of visiting this shop myself.

How did you get as high as 32.5k for 60 minutes? Even when adding all possible entrance-related add-on prices listed on their site, and the extra 5k you mentioned in your post, that still barely comes to 27.5k for an hour.

Entrance Fee: 1000
Picking Fee: 2000
Coming after 4PM: 1000
Coming on a weekend/holiday: 1000
Entrance fee you mentioned: 5000
60 min course: 17500

Did you order any extra options?

I'm not doubting your post, just trying to make sure I don't have the wrong expectations here for my own visit.

How did you get as high as 32.5k for 60 minutes? Even when adding all possible entrance-related add-on prices listed on their site, and the extra 5k you mentioned in your post, that still barely comes to 27.5k for an hour.

I'm not doubting your post, just trying to make sure I don't have the wrong expectations here for my own visit.
The 10k gaijin tax at pretty much any soapland in Susukino

Reactions: saint
Really? Even for one that clearly welcomes non-Japanese customers? That's disappointing, and if it's true I'm not going. Thanks for your comment @SealedTears

Reactions: MikeH

Yeah the 60 min price for foreigners is 22.5k yen. I didn't order any other options. It was pretty freaking cold in Sapporo. I put a little too much value in hot baths and boobs here.

Reactions: saint
Susukino is notoriously expensive due to all the different additional fees.
Way to complicated for me, i would rather go to shinichis in Osaka than visit the soaplands in hokkaido

@Mayo69 Thank you for the information! Hopefully you can have more good experiences at this shop in the future if you come back north.

Susukino is notoriously expensive due to all the different additional fees.
Way to complicated for me, i would rather go to shinichis in Osaka than visit the soaplands in hokkaido
I live up here in Hokkaido -- not Sapporo obviously -- and it's a wasteland... Jealous of everyone who can casually use a decent shop in Tokyo or Osaka when the mood strikes. Anyway, I don't want to derail the thread. Thanks everyone for chiming in.

Reactions: Mayo69