No idea. Walk in.

Appointment Length & Costs:
16000 Yen

Type/Location:
At shop

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
After reading about the famed City Boys / Girls twin towers in Susukino, I headed there since I'm currently in Sapporo.

Walked into City Boys (don't ask me why, I just did!) and took the elevator to level 9 which is the top floor.

Got out and the place looked fairly unoccupied with only one unit operating. Was gonna bolt off to level 8 but the young tencho called out to me and started rattling off in Japanese.

I replied in English and told him I didn't speak the language and he said, "No sex!"

What do you know? I'm in luck! After all I've read about how Sapporo is mostly foreigner-unfriendly, I was surprised I got through on my first try.

So the tencho pulls out a price list and being the cheapskate, I picked the least pricey course which was 40 min for 12000 yen. But there was a weekend tax of 2000 and new member registration of 2000 (I can read Chinese so I could make out some words on the sheet of paper) so it added up to 16000 yen.

Paid up and again he said no sex in English and told me to wait behind a curtain booth. I assume this is like Strawberry Jam in Tokyo - foreplay, BJ and HJ or Sumata.

Before he drew the curtains, I told him I want someone wakaii (young) and he replied in Japanese which I didn't understand. But it didn't sound good and I asked if I could pick a girl and again he replied in Japanese which I didn't understand so I left it at that. There were some photos behind the counter but they looked extremely doctored and I thought hey I could take a chance.

What happened next I will never forget. About 5 minutes later, he signaled me to follow him behind the counter (it's not what you're thinking just cos the building is City Boys!!!) and the service provider appears before me in her school uniform.

Kinky right? Oh I forgot to add she was the fleshiest p4p girl I've ever seen and immediately that spoilt my mood cos she is just not my type. But I've paid so I'm resigned to my fate.

Got into the room, removed my clothes and we showered. This is all new to me cos I've never been with a big girl.

Fast forward to the bed and she starts licking my nipples which got me strangely aroused. But just before she wanted to put my dick into her mouth, I stopped her and requested for a condom.

Yes, I really didn't want her bbbj cos I was feeling quite turned off. Anyway she capped me and gave me the worst BJ ever.

She made the slurping noise but it felt like she never wrapped her lips around my dick but instead was using her two hands to simulate a BJ while her mouth is down there. Not only that, she won't let me fondle her breasts and kept her arms around them the whole time.

I was really dreading it (for the first time ever) and came only just before the alarm went off. Showered and I left as fast as I could.

This must be my worst p4p experience in decades cos of how unattractive the girl was and I don't have a fetish for big chicks.

Sorry for the long report but I hope this has been useful.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Avoid City Boys 9th floor pls, guys.

Thanks for the report and I think this qualifies on the other thread of worst sexual experience too lol

Thanks for taking one for the team mate

Service and/or Provider's Name:
School Girl

Date of Encounter:
19 March 2017

Contact Method:
No idea. Walk in.

Appointment Length & Costs:
16000 Yen

Type/Location:
At shop

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
After reading about the famed City Boys / Girls twin towers in Susukino, I headed there since I'm currently in Sapporo.

Walked into City Boys (don't ask me why, I just did!) and took the elevator to level 9 which is the top floor.

Got out and the place looked fairly unoccupied with only one unit operating. Was gonna bolt off to level 8 but the young tencho called out to me and started rattling off in Japanese.

I replied in English and told him I didn't speak the language and he said, "No sex!"

What do you know? I'm in luck! After all I've read about how Sapporo is mostly foreigner-unfriendly, I was surprised I got through on my first try.

So the tencho pulls out a price list and being the cheapskate, I picked the least pricey course which was 40 min for 12000 yen. But there was a weekend tax of 2000 and new member registration of 2000 (I can read Chinese so I could make out some words on the sheet of paper) so it added up to 16000 yen.

Paid up and again he said no sex in English and told me to wait behind a curtain booth. I assume this is like Strawberry Jam in Tokyo - foreplay, BJ and HJ or Sumata.

Before he drew the curtains, I told him I want someone wakaii (young) and he replied in Japanese which I didn't understand. But it didn't sound good and I asked if I could pick a girl and again he replied in Japanese which I didn't understand so I left it at that. There were some photos behind the counter but they looked extremely doctored and I thought hey I could take a chance.

What happened next I will never forget. About 5 minutes later, he signaled me to follow him behind the counter (it's not what you're thinking just cos the building is City Boys!!!) and the service provider appears before me in her school uniform.

Kinky right? Oh I forgot to add she was the fleshiest p4p girl I've ever seen and immediately that spoilt my mood cos she is just not my type. But I've paid so I'm resigned to my fate.

Got into the room, removed my clothes and we showered. This is all new to me cos I've never been with a big girl.

Fast forward to the bed and she starts licking my nipples which got me strangely aroused. But just before she wanted to put my dick into her mouth, I stopped her and requested for a condom.

Yes, I really didn't want her bbbj cos I was feeling quite turned off. Anyway she capped me and gave me the worst BJ ever.

She made the slurping noise but it felt like she never wrapped her lips around my dick but instead was using her two hands to simulate a BJ while her mouth is down there. Not only that, she won't let me fondle her breasts and kept her arms around them the whole time.

I was really dreading it (for the first time ever) and came only just before the alarm went off. Showered and I left as fast as I could.

This must be my worst p4p experience in decades cos of how unattractive the girl was and I don't have a fetish for big chicks.

Sorry for the long report but I hope this has been useful.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Avoid City Boys 9th floor pls, guys.

Wow... I started reading this with a positive vibe and then it just crashed...
Thank you for the report and sorry for the experience. :(

Thanks for the report and I think this qualifies on the other thread of worst sexual experience too lol

+1 To this.

Haha. Gladly. This community has helped me a lot with my Japanese p4p adventures so it's payback time!

Wow... I started reading this with a positive vibe and then it just crashed...
Thank you for the report and sorry for the experience. :(

+1 To this.

Haha. Live and learn. Funny enough it seems a lot of punters do get assigned rounder women in Sapporo if you read past reports here as well as on another forum. Might be a cultural quirk!

Funny enough it seems a lot of punters do get assigned rounder women in Sapporo if you read past reports here as well as on another forum. Might be a cultural quirk!

It's more like their usual way of doing business... I'm too lazy to open a new thread, went to a place called "office love" in the city girls building today and despite being promised a slender lady I got Peter Paul Rubens. So far the only consistent shop in Sapporo has been the soapland Ruricho :confused:

Reactions: lonegaijin
Yikes, dodges a bullet there. Thanks for the honest review!