Love Hotel

Cost of Room?
11,900 - Service Time

Check-In Service:
Walk-In Kiosk/Reception Counter

Number of Persons:
2P

Review Narrative:
My date was late for the appointment, so I went ahead to the hotel by myself. There were other rooms available, but they are either small or we have used the room already. I notice one of the nicer room is under a preparation (cleaning in progress) I asked the reception how long it will take. The lady behind the counter said about 15 - 20 minutes. I told her I will wait. Once I told her that and proceed to the waiting room, I noticed that the room's status on the screen changed from "Cleaning" to "Occupied". Make sense.

I didn't know what kind of room it was. While waiting I checked the room again, and as luck might have it, I have got their most famous room at this hotel, the class room.

This is the actual picture of the room.
1690415318248.png

There are chalks , the eraser, along with the eraser's cleaning machine.

1690415484373.png

Noticed the costume, and the note. Unfortunately nobody writes anything interesting. Come to think of it I should have written some notes for other TAG members.

The wallpaper of the rest room is rather random.
1690415293327.png

It was fun to use the chair and the desk in the classroom. There is a normal double bed which is also comfortable. The picture below is from the hotel's website.
1690415625980.png

One thing that I noticed is this hotel's food menu isn't that great. I ended up using Uber Eats for the food, and that was a hit with the lady.

The price performance is quite good if you can use their service time. The longest one is 12 hours from 5 AM until 5 PM. You can get out and get back in again during that time, if you wish.
The only problem I have is they do not take reservation. I have been wanting to use this room for a long time, but it was always occupied.

Final Rating:
★★★★★ (5 Stars)

1690415293327.png1690415318248.png1690415484373.png1690415625980.png

Last edited:
The street view(or room view) they did on google maps, damn
the room is way bigger than i expected

Reactions: leducul
The street view(or room view) they did on google maps, damn
the room is way bigger than i expected
I honestly think you can hold a cocktail party with about 20 people in that room. Sadly they don't allow more than 3 people, 2 girls and 1 guy.

Oh and the bed is actually too small for more than 3 people anyway. Not that I mind standing sex , or using those chairs and desks.

I love that room! I’ve roleplayed in it once before. Wish Kinshicho wasn’t so out there.

Reactions: Serena and Gina
That's a shame, I always skipped chemistry classes
Lol, I used to sleep through mine. Old boring teacher, subject I didn't like plus right after lunch, it was just a terrible combination.

Now French class, that was something, probably hottest teacher I ever had, only thing I learned was the numbers 1-5 and bonjour/bonsoir cause I only paid attention to her ass and tits the whole year.

Reactions: Gina and Alice
Lol, I used to sleep through mine. Old boring teacher, subject I didn't like plus right after lunch, it was just a terrible combination.

Now French class, that was something, probably hottest teacher I ever had, only thing I learned was the numbers 1-5 and bonjour/bonsoir cause I only paid attention to her ass and tits the whole year.
Frenchy?