Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min/24,000 yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So after reading for months about the wonders of Yoshiwara on this board and others, I finally decided to experience them for myself. I was originally planning to go for Makoto since I like older erotic types, but work prevented me from being able to make it during her shift. So I dropped in today shortly after Tomoka's shift began and was hoping I'd be able to choose her instead. Turns out she wouldn't be available for another three hours (damn she's popular), so I was given the option of either Sara or Mao. I knew to avoid Mao thanks to the plethora of bad reviews about her (thanks guys!), so I decided to take a plunge into the unknown and nominate Sara (I unfortunately didn't have time to research her beforehand).

As expected, she looked older than in the pictures, and I would describe her as a typical OL type--plain face and average build, though her tits were a decent C cup or so. Smallish areolae, though, which was a bit disappointing since I find larger areolae sexy, but not a deal breaker.

We spoke in Japanese the whole time, though she told me she knows some basic English words. She came off as somewhat distant initially--almost no smiling and only half-hearted replies to my queries. As the encounter progressed, she gradually opened up a bit, but the overall atmosphere was still very much businesslike all the way through. So for those of you looking for a girl with a bubbly/talkative personality, look elsewhere.

Apparently she gets a lot of foreign customers, though most of them are Asian. Interestingly, she actually broke down her impressions of different countries' mongers (obviously her sample size is small, so her conclusions don't mean much, but it was interesting nonetheless). According to her, Koreans tend to be selfish, French tend to be full of themselves (I couldn't help smirking at this), and Americans and Taiwanese tend to be gentle :p Make of that what you will!

Anyway, on to the actual encounter. After washing me down and having me get into the tub, she got the mat ready (interestingly, she didn't ask me if I wanted mat play or not). We kept up with the small talk for a bit, and she eventually got into the tub with me. She then asked me if I had any restrictions, and I told her I preferred to do everything covered (including the BJ), so she got out and led me onto the mat.

This wasn't my first time at a soapland, so I knew the drill, but for some reason I was really ticklish this time around, so she cut her routine short and started giving me a covered BJ instead. Didn't take too long for me to stand to attention, so she soon mounted me for cowgirl and I managed to pop soon after.

After cleaning up, we sat on the bed and ordered drinks. As we kept talking, I learned she was actually in sales at an IT company and that she was doing this just for extra cash. We talked a bit about our jobs and other topics, and after a few sips of tea, she suggested we move on to round two. More covered BJ ensued, and once I got hard I attempted to do doggy, but she was too tight to enter, so we switched to missionary and went at this for a while until pop two.

She cleaned me up again, and as I was sitting in the bath, I heard the alarm go off. I glanced at it and I could've sworn it said 20:00. But strangely enough, when I got out of the bath mere minutes later, it said I had less than seven minutes left o_O Either I misread it the first time or that alarm has some mechanism in it that allows it to surreptitiously skip a bunch of minutes and decrease the length of sessions. I'm willing to chalk this up to a mistake on my part this time, but if I ever go back, I'm gonna keep an eye on that alarm just to make sure.

Anyway, I'd already had two pops, so I didn't really mind. We talked a bit about our favorite Japanese TV shows (turns out she's a TV addict and we had a lot of shows in common), then I got dressed and took the shuttle service to Nippori Station.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I wouldn't say the experience was bad--I just found it mostly unremarkable, and Sara just isn't my type to be honest. Still, if it comes down to her or Mao, she's probably the better bet (not a glowing recommendation, I know). Or you could always just go to another shop.

Thanks for the review, I havent go back to this place for years. Maybe her pussy has a time warp feature.