Guest viewing is limited

Satiety And Rising Standards

I often try to keep 3 good women in rotation and on my team. Good in terms of: personality, looks, and sexual ability.

I keep to 3, because that's the most I can handle with my work schedule. Japanese women tend to have fucked up schedules or are cute sneaky she-devils, thus having an active quality sex life in Japan is very difficult. Thus, so many guys paying through the nose for what should be free like water. Many women either want to almost literally MOVE IN with you (of course at the guy's expense or inconvenience), or are seeing you and 3 other guys, while LYING her ass off about it (me so busy = me fucking other guy).

I will add or subtract relative to the quality of the relationship, and what SHE is bringing to the table. If her sex is bad, she's bringing drama and arguments, then she can get cut from the team. I then look elsewhere.

And it can be that women drop off by their own accord, as women are just as or arguably more of cheats (these days), confused, or into trading up than men are.

If a woman is not making the grade, I say DON'T SUFFER, dump her and find a new one. This is the reality of these "Sex In The City" times.

A guy can only get quality sex and whatever else he wants in a woman by willingness to cut her loose if she isn't meeting his needs.

Last edited:
I took a look at my records for the month of November and after review realized that over the course of twenty encounters I had enjoyed 29 pops.

I want to make it clear that I'm only sharing this for illustrative effect, not to brag. My harem is not pro-level by any means but it's possible to put together those kinds of numbers even as a beginner if you hit it hard and accept 6s and 5s. I am currently running a group of one 7, two 6s, and a girl with a 7 body and a 5 face (lowest factor determines overall score).

There will come a time when you are unable to rouse much interest in your partners. It's an interesting turn to be unable to get it up for a woman who no longer cuts it, a woman who only a few brief months ago was able to inspire nail-driving hardness and longing from you. Even women who objectively should be attractive can lose their sparkle.

To me this seems to be a sign that it is time to start Sarging again, going after higher-quality ladies, and demanding more of my lovers.

This of course is matter of fact for the more experienced lotharios who will doubtless emerge to remind me of my inexperience, but for a person entering into the world of spinning plates and nampa, tales of passing this bar would be helpful.

So, I guess you're not so lonely anymore, despite being awash in pussy? Whatsa matter? Hangover wear off?

For the life of me, I just CANNOT imagine Solong's life.... Just cannot....