Other
Establishment Name: Silky Doll
Establishment Location: Yoshiwara
Girl availability: M Tu We Fri Sun
Body Type: Slim, Tall (168cm)
Face: Pretty, looks like half/half but is not
Breast Appearance: B cup (western), perky
GFE (y/n) Yes
Services received: BBBJ, DATY, FS (covered)
Multiple pops? (y/n): Yes

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Thanks, Establishment Name you typoed Silky instead of Satin, if you still can edit please change it.
Girl availability is not really applicable, most girls don't have set schedules.

Last edited:
Thanks, Establishment Name you typoed Silky instead of Satin, if you still can edit please change it.
Girl availability is not really applicable, most girls don't have set schedules.

Good catch, Satin, not Silky. Haven't found a way to edit it yet. Any tips?

Interesting comment on girls' schedules. My experience has been the opposite, from soap to health to clubs to kyaba kura, nearly all of the girls I've ever seen over the years have set days off each week. And when I asked Minami she said the same. Seiri schedule can make things seem otherwise though.

Good catch, Satin, not Silky. Haven't found a way to edit it yet. Any tips?

Interesting comment on girls' schedules. My experience has been the opposite, from soap to health to clubs to kyaba kura, nearly all of the girls I've ever seen over the years have set days off each week. And when I asked Minami she said the same. Seiri schedule can make things seem otherwise though.
After too much time you can't edit anymore. Ask a moderator to edit it for you.
You might be right about the schedule, I haven't investigated thoroughly, but the schedules have seen very random to me so far.
If you asked Minami and she told you her schedule then it's of course correctly posted, so apologies for giving you grief over it.