Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours - 77k yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Hi All,

Can finally give back to the community. Recently went to Satin Doll, for soapland experience, first time p4p. Walked in, 3 old gentlemen bowing down met me at entrance, felt some yakuza meet up. Spoke to me in Japanese, I looked blankly then they changed to english. Told me price, agreed and then sat down for some tea.

Was presented with 6 cards and I did do my research and knew I wanted Mimi due to her experience as saw their was a lot of newcomers for the day but brain short circuited with the options and asked tencho for recommendation, he pointed to Otoha. Went with recommendation and should not of done that, no fault of Otoha.

Otoha is pretty similar to photos, probably slimmer on the face. On the street would rate 8/10. Slim body and bigger than handful of boobs.

So as other reviews, it was the usual clean up, bed play, mat play then some more bed play. My experience wasn't the greatest, Otoha was beautiful and quite accommodating gave a stunner BBBJ, multiple positions, nice moaning sounds .Not much of a kisser though, not sure what is the business of tongue sticking out but no mouth movement.

But main thing was Otoha didn't really lead or give me much of a GFE experience. It felt quite mechanical and awkward at times throughout.

This was might have also been my fault, I'm quite inexperienced and sometimes didn't know if I could just go full roaming the whole time? and combine that with language barrier and maybe Otoha was new to it as well, seeing as she didn't ask me to brush teeth and I basically initiated everything, it wasn't the fun I was imagined.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all would recommend Satin Doll, looks like their are no surprises in the looks department. Would recommend Otoha if you like leading. But at that price would definitely wanted a more GFE experience. Probably just poor timing on my behalf with new girl and my own nervousness.

Thanks mate!

But yeah, for 77k, I would expect a crazy fun time!

But main thing was Otoha didn't really lead or give me much of a GFE experience.
Generally, as far as I can tell, younger japanese women in tend to follow the lead of the man. It seems to be a cultural thing. Other than that, all good? Did they offer you amultidisciplinary drinks? Water, etc?

Thank for your review. Could you please let me know they accept credit card or not?

Could you please let me know they accept credit card or not?

Most places in Yoshiwara accept Visa or MC. There is usually a 10% surcharge, some places it's higher.

As a general rule, unless it's a prepaid card or a debit card that you top up only with whatever funds are necessary, I would strongly advise against using credit cards for mongering. The staff in some places are not particularly scrupulous, and the chances of your card details being skimmed are significantly higher than in any other type of business.

You're perfectly safe to carry enough cash for a high end soap session. If you're shy of funds, you're better off taking a cash advance off your card and avoiding both the surcharge and the potential exposure of your card details.

card details being skimmed

That could be a problem but you can always call the credit card company to dispute it.

The bigger problem is privacy. They have access to your real name and pictures and could blackmail (or other stuff) if they want to. I'm assuming they have cameras around the entrance of the shop.

They have access to your name and pictures and could blackmail if they want to.

Not really a concern with established shops. Definitely a concern with the smaller places like Chinese estes that are flying under the radar.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Yeah.. true but I definitely don't want to leave a trail.

Yep. Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

Japanese customers are wary of this too. That’s why it’s actually very rare that a soap will take your card themselves. They outsource it to a card payment company and call their person to come to make the payment - that’s why you often have to wait a while. They don’t hold your details.

If they do, it would probably come with a ridiculous surcharge. Like 10% to 20%

Most places in Yoshiwara accept Visa or MC. There is usually a 10% surcharge, some places it's higher.

As a general rule, unless it's a prepaid card or a debit card that you top up only with whatever funds are necessary, I would strongly advise against using credit cards for mongering. The staff in some places are not particularly scrupulous, and the chances of your card details being skimmed are significantly higher than in any other type of business.

You're perfectly safe to carry enough cash for a high end soap session. If you're shy of funds, you're better off taking a cash advance off your card and avoiding both the surcharge and the potential exposure of your card details.

Thanks Sudsy and jhingy567 for your advise

Reactions: AliceInWonderland