2 hours, 35,000¥

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
After 2 really great meetings with Megumi and Mirai (and an amazing 3p with Mina & Miyabi last year), I thought I'd try my luck with Satomi and it was the polar opposite.

We didn't talk in English except for a few words but it seemed that her English was pretty limited.

Much like her conversation. I don't remember exactly what we talked about, but her knowledge and interests seemed pretty limited. I'd like to put it on her young age, but I've met younger girls with much better conversation.

Physically, she's got more fat than the photos would suggest but her face is pretty cute. I also like her long black hair.

She told me she hates exercising so even though she'd like to lose some weight, it's unlikely she will soon. And the lack of exercise is clearly felt during the act.

Forget about cowgirl, it's too much exercise for her.

The bath was too hot for her so it was quickly over… not that she did anything anyway.

Deep kiss? Not going to happen. Barely any tongue anyway and she doesn't even move it. That was the biggest deal breaker for me.

BBBJ was okay, very classic but not bad.

For the rest, it's a starfish. So boring I couldn't stay hard. Yet she didn't try anything to finish me off either. No HJ or BJ.

So I left really frustrated by the whole thing.

To top it up, she forgot about the showtime option (I had a 5000¥ coupon so it cost me the same as a normal appointment but that's not an excuse to forget it) but it was better that way because I got a discount and used it to repeat Mirai.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I really struggle to find any redeemable quality about her. I wanted to be indulgent because I was charmed by her cute face but everything else is forgettable at best.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 12/25/2023

I've noticed that with AM, the girls who frequently get promoted for their Girl Of The Day (or sometimes even the entire week) discount are, well, not doing so hot. Satomi is one of them. Their roster has expanded rapidly these last few months so it's only gonna get more noticeable

I've noticed that with AM, the girls who frequently get promoted for their Girl Of The Day (or sometimes even the entire week) discount are, well, not doing so hot. Satomi is one of them. Their roster has expanded rapidly these last few months so it's only gonna get more noticeable
I didn't pay enough attention to this before, but I've realized that afterwards.

I've noticed that with AM, the girls who frequently get promoted for their Girl Of The Day (or sometimes even the entire week) discount are, well, not doing so hot.
That's common in DH/HH/SL as well - if you see 店長イチオシ (or 一押し) and the girl isn't new, then she's usually a dud.

The exception is in February and August, the two slowest months of the year - then they'll push the high earners, because they don't want them to leave the shop.

Sorry to hear about disappointing at a pretty high price point.

There might be something wrong with me but I’m willing to take a chance. Her photos look like she has a really cute smile. I don’t even care
Title of Your Review:
Satomi

Service Name:
Asian Mystique

Provider Name:
Satomi

Website/Contact Info:
https://asianmystique.com/?page_id=795

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours, 35,000¥

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
After 2 really great meetings with Megumi and Mirai (and an amazing 3p with Mina & Miyabi last year), I thought I'd try my luck with Satomi and it was the polar opposite.

We didn't talk in English except for a few words but it seemed that her English was pretty limited.

Much like her conversation. I don't remember exactly what we talked about, but her knowledge and interests seemed pretty limited. I'd like to put it on her young age, but I've met younger girls with much better conversation.

Physically, she's got more fat than the photos would suggest but her face is pretty cute. I also like her long black hair.

She told me she hates exercising so even though she'd like to lose some weight, it's unlikely she will soon. And the lack of exercise is clearly felt during the act.

Forget about cowgirl, it's too much exercise for her.

The bath was too hot for her so it was quickly over… not that she did anything anyway.

Deep kiss? Not going to happen. Barely any tongue anyway and she doesn't even move it. That was the biggest deal breaker for me.

BBBJ was okay, very classic but not bad.

For the rest, it's a starfish. So boring I couldn't stay hard. Yet she didn't try anything to finish me off either. No HJ or BJ.

So I left really frustrated by the whole thing.

To top it up, she forgot about the showtime option (I had a 5000¥ coupon so it cost me the same as a normal appointment but that's not an excuse to forget it) but it was better that way because I got a discount and used it to repeat Mirai.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I really struggle to find any redeemable quality about her. I wanted to be indulgent because I was charmed by her cute face but everything else is forgettable at best.
Call me crazy but I don’t think I’d mind if she just laid there. I might be crazy but her pics to me show she has a really cute face/smile and that makes up for A LOT! Only questions:

1. Does she moan, even a little?
2. Please describe “fat.”

Sometimes I take that to mean guys prefer the super skinny Japanese girls. If she’s like her pictures or has even just a little more, I’m ok with that. Thanks!

Reactions: Alice
There might be something wrong with me but I’m willing to take a chance. Her photos look like she has a really cute smile. I don’t even care

Call me crazy but I don’t think I’d mind if she just laid there. I might be crazy but her pics to me show she has a really cute face/smile and that makes up for A LOT! Only questions:

1. Does she moan, even a little?
2. Please describe “fat.”

Sometimes I take that to mean guys prefer the super skinny Japanese girls. If she’s like her pictures or has even just a little more, I’m ok with that. Thanks!
Yes she moans at least a little (memory is already a bit fuzzy on this).
So far with AM, I've always found the faces cuter in reality than on the pics, so if you like her face in the pics you should be happy.
I'm one of these guys who prefer super skinny girls but I'm fine with girls like Satomi too. She's not fat but had a few more pounds than on her photos.
I found her boring both in conversation and sex but it might not be that much of a problem for others.

Reactions: Capcom
Sometimes I take that to mean guys prefer the super skinny Japanese girls.
I prefer to use the term slender. There are numerous reasons why J-Girls are slender, but that would be digressing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Capcom
I prefer to use the use slender. There are numerous reasons why J-Girls are slender, but that would be digressing.

Yes she moans at least a little (memory is already a bit fuzzy on this).
So far with AM, I've always found the faces cuter in reality than on the pics, so if you like her face in the pics you should be happy.
I'm one of these guys who prefer super skinny girls but I'm fine with girls like Satomi too. She's not fat but had a few more pounds than on her photos.
I found her boring both in conversation and sex but it might not be that much of a problem for others.
Dude thanks a bunch. As mentioned, I don’t mind boring or lack of conversation. I do prefer to have a connection but at the end of the day, I know unfortunately I’m not going home with a beautiful JGirl. Just a casual meet with a cute girl will suffice for me. I’m hopefully gonna see her this summer. Thanks again!