Guest viewing is limited

Erouto Style Satsuki of Erouto Style (Nice Girl)

AnotherTag

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Satsuki, Erouto Style,
http://www.erouto-style.net/pc/home/
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/erouto-style/girlid-22887408/?of=y

Date of Encounter:
Sep 2018

Contact Method:
03-6233-8618

Appointment Length & Costs:
3 hours at 57k yen

Type/Location:
Regular Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Another day in Japan, another horny day. Too many pretty girls on the street, how can you not! A hot day and I didn't want to venture out of my hotel room so I called up the shop and asked for Satsuki. From her diary photos she looked to be decent and nice, and she was a transfer from JK Style to Erouto Style from one diary entry.

When she arrived, I was somewhat disappointed because of her heavy make ups and the wicked teeth at the beginning, but as we started the small talks I found her to be a nice girl. She's a little bit more GFE than some others which was nice. Some DFK, also nice. I went ahead and started playing with her body, not too slim, but definitely not chubby. Her breasts are small, but not that small when compared to the three sizes on the profile page. Switched positions and ended up popping with her performing fellatio on me. Fellatio was a little painful ocassionally as I could feel her teeth, but that was all right. Some more small talks and we went for another round and this time I came with sumata, and more small talks. We also spent some time in the bathtub talking and me fondling her breasts (they were nice to touch anyway).

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A rather nice girl with good personality to go with, but the wicked teeth and heavy make ups are a bit of a turn off. Good service and dress herself nicely. I might give her a try if I can't find someone else available that I would try (I need to tighten my standards as not to

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DireWolf98