http://fkkacapulco.de/

Appointment Length & Costs:
From 5pm till 22pm

Type/Location:
incall

Language Notes:
German, English, italian, romanian

Details of the Encounter:
2 days ago I been in Aca for my first time, 5 hrs from 5pm till 10pm.

40€ entry fee (Happy hour entry fee 30€)
40€ - 30min with the girl.
CIM +25€
Anal +50€

Mixed line up, some super stunning slim, fit, sexy teens but also many no good looking (chubby) girls.
Shitty food.
The club is nothing special with music too loud after 8pm.
Good free wifi, mobile allow in a lounge room.
Smoking room upstair.
Girls cant approach the customers, only in the kino upstair they are allow to approach.

First room with Paty (or similar name) RO, 23yo, black hair, stunning ass, she speak english and we chat on sofa for a while, she said yes for FK and BBBJ. In the room no FK at all, good BBBJ but very mechanical and detached sex.

Second room with Anna RO, 23yo, blonde hair, small and slim body, lovely tiny ass, speak a good italian. she had a room with my buddy before so I knew that she is a good perfomer. FK, alot of body kiss, good BBBJ, good sex in 3 position.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you are into a young, slim, tiny girls this is a good place to find them. performance are hit and miss.
But the club is also boring and for me is not the right club where you can spend all day inside.

Reactions: daytimefun
The prices look reasonable. Is this a budget place?
you can find places more cheap.
Normal price in fkk is 50€ for 30min. Some place like Artemis in Berlin is 60€ for 30min.
North Rhein Westfalia is a cheap area in German, extra like cim or anal cost less than fkk in Frankfurt's area.

Acapulco probably is the best place with reasonable prices and stunning young girls.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I tried Dolce Vita in October 2014, friday evening.
I not enjoy the place, girls were too pushy and rude.
The only good thing were the bbq.
Sure i'll not come back at DV.

You can go to Golden Time in Bruggen (60€ entry fee) in the morning then leave in the evening for Living Room (same property) and you will pay only 25€ entry fee at LR.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland