Sauna/Club for CD sissy to get ganged up on

Seatrip

TAG Member
Reaction score
I have a FWB who is a very slutty Sissy CD (biological male, but very feminine). I would actually call her a TS, because she is completely passable outside of a nice little cock. If we went to a hetero HB she could probably get through the door as a female

She really likes getting used by more than one guy at a time and I’ve offered to try and help her make that come true.

Rather than recruiting individuals, I was hoping to take her someplace like a club and just put her out there for anyone to play with.

I know about Kaikan 24 clubs, but I don’t know if they are trans friendly.

Anyone know of a spot that a guy and CD/TS could get into without issues?

I know about Kaikan 24 clubs, but I don’t know if they are trans friendly.
They have been in the past. I don't think that's changed and it's probably your best bet.
I don't have any first-hand knowledge but certainly have gotten various feedback.

There was a Kik group for Newhalf connections and they used to provide some good info, but I'm not sure if it's still active or not.

@Mykesama was the original poster of the group here on TAG.

Hi Seatrip,

You may want to consider Owl cafe in Ikebukuro on a Saturday night.
https://www.i-owl.com/

It’s not a proper club, but CDs and CD lovers gather on Saturday night at the bar.
You can have some fun in the room in front of the bar or in your own booth (works like a manga kissa).

Feel free to PM me.
Hello I was going to try Owl tonight, Can you give their address? The site’s google map link is down

Reactions: rikkun
I've only been once after a drunk CD in Shinjuku invited me after I asked for a cigarette, but 24 did have some CD's walking around when I was there. I think the area's you can enter and play in are restricted thou. And there is def a space for what you want. But be warned. It is more of a Gay space, with some CD action happening.