Saya at Kunkakunka

Service Name:
Kunkakunka

Provider Name:
Saya - http://kunkakunka.club/women/profile/profile.php?no=211

Website/Contact Info:
http://kunkakunka.club/top.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min stretching hand course, 23,100 + 2,000 shimei + 2,500 hotel room = 27,600 total

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
About me: I can speak decent Japanese but instead of nihongo jouzu I'm often being told I look like I live in Japan, which might score me an extra point or two in some situations.

Everyone knows the rejuvenating power of a good massage after a long day, but what about stretching? Together with a lady in yoga pants? That's a novel idea, I thought. I like novel ideas and I like ladies in yoga pants even more. Armed with the navigation details provided on the shop page I decided to pop my head in one cold evening and see what's up. Young male staff member at the front desk didn't seem too startled to see a white face, a good sign. After confirming I can speak decent Japanese and understand the rules, I was offered the full roster at the time which was 3 girls. I Chose Says based on staff recommendation saying she's a bit of an S.
After settling the payment, I was asked to wait behind a curtain until the girl is ready and we went to a nearby hotel designated by the shop together.
Hotel fee is paid separately at the hotel front desk. It's a bit of a rundown place with signs of at least 2 distinct AC unit leaks.

Saya: I'd say her panel age isn't far off, lower 30s, plain looking girl with small boobs and perhaps a bit more stomach than what you'd expect from a sports-themed store, but she's by no means fat. Of note are old cut scars on her arm, if that interferes with your enjoyment.

The session starts with a short interview on what areas to focus on during stretching and what fetishes you have. Next on is shower and then stretching begins. I'd say it's a mix between positions that help you relieve any pains you might have and stuffing your face into various body parts of the provider. One thing to note is that if the height difference between you and the provider is too big, some of the poses might not work (and your nose might end up in her belly button instead of her crotch).
After that comes a short, dry massage, mainly to set the mood before the grand finale.
Lastly, the hand service. Plenty of lotion and saliva. Sata has a good technique and works both your member, balls and anus. After several positions and ample armpit sniffing (which I mentioned during the questionnaire part as something I'm interested in) I was getting close so I asked her to switch to face sitting and finished while hugging her hips and stuffing my face with her yoga pants-covered ass.
With some time on the clock we talked about the "usual": foods we like, places we've seen and so on. Sata is a huge anime fan so if you need a complete list of real-life locations from various shows, she's your girl.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It's somewhat of a niche fetish speciality store, which means business and money flow is probably a bit slow (and so don't expect top quality providers), but if that's what your junior brain is looking for then you'll find it here. If I have a chance, I'll probably repeat with a different provider during the summer heatwave, to get her really sweaty on the stretching part.

Reactions: DragonSlayer
Thank you for your report!

Approved: 12/25/2023