Guest viewing is limited

NH Saya Koda, Club Diamond, New Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

User#4899

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Saya Koda, Club Diamond, Shinjuku. Link is here: http://www.diamond-nh.com/boy/detail.php?shop_id=3&boy_id=146

Date of Encounter:
June 20, 2015

Contact Method:
Website booking, followed up on email. Web reservation is here: http://www.diamond-nh.com/reserve/index.php?shop_id=3

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins, 17,000 yen

Type/Location:
Club Diamond is on the outer edge of Kabukicho and they have rooms there

Language Notes:
Everything was conducted in Japanese

Overall Rating:
5 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
Inspired by pictures like this, and the relative failure of this thread, I decided to pay my first visit to Club Diamond to spend some time with Saya Koda last Friday.

I made the reservation using their online booking system, which is pretty impressive in terms of clarifying what customers are looking for. I had other appointments on the day, so opted for a midday appointment which is also the earliest they receive customers.

As I say, it was my first time at Club Diamond, so I didn't realise that it is on a pretty busy main road in Shinjuku, so a quick tip for anyone who might be worried about getting recognised (or just embarrassed by getting spotted going into a new half health place) you don't have to take the staircase that is emblazoned with pictures of new halves; there is a staircase right next to it that leads to a Korean (I think) restaurant, but actually both staircases lead to the same entrance lobby. I got there early so it was a little embarrassing to have to wait, but inside the place is pretty plush.

Right after I made my reservation online I found Saya's twitter page and noticed that her personal pics show a bit of acne that don't show up in her AV shots, so I wasn't too surprised when she turned up to find that she has pretty terrible skin. But apart from that her features are beautiful and she is very cute, very feminine. Her cock is a little smaller than it appears in her AV shots, too, but it is perfectly formed. And she was a joy to spend time with. I didn't really click with her personally like I have some other providers, but she is really sweet, gave me a great blowjob and handjob, and did everything I asked of her. She couldn't really come much, but she helped me come like a rocket.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
When I left slightly early, the guy at the front desk seemed a little worried that I wasn't happy, but I was totally happy with the service. If I had enough money I would definitely go back, but I can't really spend too much (without getting busted by my wife), so not sure if/when I will repeat. That said, I was perfectly happy with her and her performance.

Reactions: shakey
do you think i can manage subscription and contacting them in english?

This user no longer exists, and the language notes above state that everything was conducted in Japanese. Feel free to contact users privately with these sorts of questions, but bumping months-old threads with questions that aren't going to get answered is bad form. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.