http://www.pururungang.com/sys/girl_mobile.php?id=sayaka&tpl=1

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 min - 13000 JPY+1000 JPY for fishnet cosplay

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro north exit DH

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Had a big boobs crave and having not gone to pururungang in a while i decided to chech sayaka who's blog caught my eye.

After checking in my hotel, and calling the shop, she arrived in about 10 min. She was a pretty, big boobed early 30s woman with beautiful skin, dyed hair and around 155cm tall. She was wearing a pretty skirt and a nice white top.
Since it had been a while since i had used pg, the whole dh process made me a bit nervous. I am more used to spontaneous encourter now.

Anyway, she soon undressed and the long awaited boobies finally showed up: beautiful skin, beautiful tits with pink and small nipples (easily top 3 with akira from pg and marie from cutie bomb) : wow!
In the shower she kept complimenting on my body and chect hair: "i could wash your body for ever!" She said. Thank you but lets get some action!

She wore her fishnet outfit and looked extremely slutty and sexy. We started to kiss and she was akready wet when i started to finger her. She gave me an amazing bj and i finished myself with a deserved paizuri.

We chatted for the rest of the time and got out about 5-10 min earlier than agreed time

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall very satisfying. I did not ask for fs but really wanted to shag her, so i might repeat for that purpose in the future.

Thanks for the review! Will be staying in Ikebukuro the next time I visit, so it's another place to consider.

Thanks for the report. Have not visit this place for almost 2 years since all my usual hookups were retired. Sad face.

I did not ask for fs but really wanted to shag her, so i might repeat for that purpose in the future.

Thanks for the great review. Did you repeat?

I remember reading on a Japanese board that the presence of a drawing next to her name on her photo card indicates whether she is down for FS. Perhaps there were other indicators like whether the drawing is filled in and the black and white stars that appear in some girls' tag lines. Does anyone know if there are signs and why they mean?

Look at the AF option & see what's similar in all the profiles.

Thanks for the suggestion. I looked at the profiles of every AF girl and saw a drawings by the name of all except Mirai.

Some girls that don't do AF have a drawing next to their name. Most of the girls that have been reviewed on TAG as doing FS didn't have a drawing by their name.