walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 minutes at 9.000 yens

Type/Location:
Massage near Ikebukuro station North exit

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Was browsing through old massage reviews in TAG and after seeing @Sudsy's notes on Charlotte Hime I realised it has been already around two years since I visited last.

So it was time to change that and in a rainy day in March I walked in and took the elevator upstairs. I faked remembering the mama-san by greeting her with the "o-hisashiburi" which made her fake she remembered me in return.

Anyways we hit it off and after I told I would like to get the web special I was ushered to Sayuri who was waiting me with a mask. Her Japanese is a bit rough but more than enough to make some funny conversation. Wash and very decent massage ensues and despite her being quite small she still has some serious strength.

She goes to the very nice service part and I make a decent size donation to the tissue industry. She laughs and asks me if anyone has ever tried to buy that off me and make half babies. I promise she can have as much as she wants for free, as long as she will be a hardworking girl while I laze off at home.

She promises to give it a serious thought, at least if I visit again so that we could become good friends and hints more things could become available.Especially if I would take a longer course next time. Either she is just good at sales or there actually is something off the menu. This time all I got in addition was she agreed to take the mask off for a bit to show me her face. Which I would not get tired of seeing to be honest, she is one pretty girl.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I need to see Sayuri again to find out if something more would be on the table. Even if not then just the normal course is more than a decent deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report on this shop. Its legacy continues....

Approved: 4/7/2021

Curious if you went back and what your experience was if you did!

Also, I don't see a 80 minute/9000jpy course on their website. Are the prices different in store?

Reactions: MikeH

Also, I don't see a 80 minute/9000jpy course on their website. Are the prices different in store?

right on the front page:

7F759357-229F-4BAB-A609-8D6EEF9416E0.jpeg

Haven't been back yet. I do need to as I just remembered she called my dick beautiful. After that going back is not an option, it is a duty.

Edit: it might be better to take the longer course, that was hinted pretty hard to me last time.

Haven't been back yet. I do need to as I just remembered she called my dick beautiful. After that going back is not an option, it is a duty.

Edit: it might be better to take the longer course, that was hinted pretty hard to me last time.

Well, I'll be happy to debrief you after your mission. Happy trails.

Reactions: Negi77 and MikeH