Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
2hours - 35,000 JPY

Type/Location:
Hotel listo - Shinjuku

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
There are so many great reviews that it became quite difficult to take a stand. Should I go with the experienced (& sexy) Manami, the "all-American black beauty" Sasha sin, the promising Juliet, the adventurous Anna, etc. any way you see where I am going, the choice was a difficult one to make. After months (years?) of deliberation, I finally decided to have my first P2P experience with Sayuri from AM. I am not exactly sure what exactly made me stand up to my fears, but her new pictures sure played a part in it. In any case, I am glad I picked her.

The overall booking went smoothly, in 50 minutes it was settled. I booked Sayuri on Monday for the following Friday. In retrospect, this gave me too much time to think and contemplate pooling out early. However, when D day came, I went through

I was supposed to meet Sayuri at 7:00 PM in the lobby but was a bit early in Shinjuku after work, so I just walked around aimlessly until it was time for the meeting. I arrived in the Lobby, and Sayuri arrived a couple of minutes later.

I don't know what else to say, apart from that she is beautiful.

By that time, my heart rate had already skyrocketed and I barely could put a sentence together. We picked a room and up we went. Once in the room, I finally managed to let Sayuri know that this was my first P2P, and she happily took the lead and was great at it.

We brushed our teeth, slowly undressed, and started kissing. By then I had started to relax a bit more or simply was hypnotized by her. She had relatively small boobs (which is something I love), a great figure (in my opinion), and a great bottom, on which I would have left my hands the whole night if I didn't need them to touch the rest of her body.

We then went to the shower and washed each other. (Meaning she washed me completely while I was mostly focusing on key areas of interest.) I then got out and let her finish while waiting on the bed.

She joined me 2 minutes later and things slowly started to heat up. I started by kissing her while making my way down. When it was her turn to return the favor, she delivered. I never really liked BJ until now (too many teeth. But of course it will also depend on the demographic you target) but with Sayuri, it felt great.

One thing led to another, and the magic word was said. By then I was much more relaxed, but still slightly clumsy as if it was my first time all over again. After the first act, I lied down while she sat next to me and we talked for a good 30 minutes and got to learn a bit more about each others, which was great and quite fun. (Sayuri's English was actually much better than what I expected by the way). We then went to take a bath.

After getting back to bed, one thing led to another and I poped a second time, thanks to a great finishing move by Sayuri. We then took another shower, dressed up, and left the room.

As we parted ways, she told me to have sweet dreams and indeed I will.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of Sayuri from Asian Mystique, glad you had a good time!
(Sayuri's English was actually much better than what I expected by the way)
Thanks for mentioning this part as well.

Approved: 12/13/2019