Scammed by @edol_asuka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody telling me to not fuck up things for "us" foreigners can Fuck right off.
I don't owe any of you dumbwits anything. Looking at most of your post history and number of comments seems you guys have been here long and spend a lot of time here. Mostly came here for pathetic Eikaiwa jobs cause you weren't good or talented enough for anything better so please save your bullshit for someone else.

Mostly you egghead with tags of "contributor license" or "managers". Hilarious 😂 you guys spend so time in a place like this. Must be real dumb education wise otherwise would be doing better things. Those tags are not done badge of honors but a show of how pathetic and untalented you guys are.

I'm not here for some shitty Eikaiwa job. I'm a Software Engineer.
Cool. I hire and fire software engineers - and guess what, they don't get capital letters. There's even a fairly significant chance I might have been in the chain hiring you for your current job... or the one you're applying for.
And I don't need your sympathy I was just telling it as is.
"Telling your sob story" Fuck off with that attitude.
Hmmm. I tried to be nice-ish about it, but....

We told you not to fuck around. You went outside the shop rules, made an outside arrangement with one of the girls, and now you're trying to "review" her on Cityheaven - knowing full well that what you're doing is snitching on the girl to her boss, creating a risk that she'll be fired, and also creating a risk that the shop is going to stop allowing foreign patronage.

Your emotional and mental damage doesn't fucking matter - you made a stupidly bad choice - TWICE - and when you got called out on it you decided to throw up a little "woe is me" tale to try to deflect some of the well deserved ire being sent in your direction. As you can see, we're all a little too old and jaded for that to work.

In short, you did a stupid thing, compounded it with another stupid thing, stupidly lashed out at the girl and tried to damage her reputation, and then expected us to support your shitty stupid decisions, and in the end tried a stupid juvenile ploy to get people to turn down the heat. Now you know your sympathy ploy didn't work, you're trying to deflect with indignancy instead. Guess what? Still stupid.

Seriously, asshole. You're at the bottom of a hole right now. Put down the shovel and stop digging.

Hey fuckwat. I don't need your sympathy or advice so Fuck off.

Been here since 2011.haha. Shows how pathetic you really are. Nothing better to do I guess.

You are not worthy to hire any Software Engineer let alone fire them. Show your credentials if you wanna talk. I'm certain you are just some shitty English teacher or some shit. Zero talent

Hey fuckwat. I don't need your sympathy or advice so Fuck off.

Been here since 2011.haha. Shows how pathetic you really are. Nothing better to do I guess.

You are not worthy to hire any Software Engineer let alone fire them. Show your credentials if you wanna talk. I'm certain you are just some shitty English teacher or some shit. Zero talent

Now it's just getting childish....think we are done here.

Reactions: Alice
Anybody telling me to not fuck up things for "us" foreigners can Fuck right off.
I don't owe any of you dumbwits anything. Looking at most of your post history and number of comments seems you guys have been here long and spend a lot of time here. Mostly came here for pathetic Eikaiwa jobs cause you weren't good or talented enough for anything better so please save your bullshit for someone else.

Mostly you egghead with tags of "contributor license" or "managers". Hilarious 😂 you guys spend so time in a place like this. Must be real dumb education wise otherwise would be doing better things. Those tags are not done badge of honors but a show of how pathetic and untalented you guys are.
I came here to teach English because I've wanted to be a teacher in some form since high school, and because my grandma is Japanese and I wanted to experience that side of my family. Well I've made a lot of friends here so I've stayed.

I mentioned those words (ALT and eikaiwa) because a lot of people who come to Japan to work those jobs, coincidentally much like yourself, are blissfully ignorant of Japanese culture. Now it's activated your neurons and you keep saying the same thing over and over.

Sperging out online is not the way that you show that you, on the other hand, have a good education, by the way.

Last edited:
Now it's just getting childish....think we are done here.
That guy hid his profile from me so worried I would find out what shitty job he works as while pretending to act like Tech guy. I guess same as you English teachers with zero talent.

That guy hid his profile from me so worried I would find out what shitty job he works as while pretending to act like Tech guy. I guess same as you English teachers with zero talent.
This is a forum about P4P and not a pissing contest about professional achievements. I don't care what you or anybody else does for a living.....
This is so pointless 🥱

This is a forum about P4P and not a pissing contest about professional achievements. I don't care what you or anybody else does for a living.....
This is so pointless 🥱
Obviously you don't care since you work at some shitty job and more work full time at this forum. Pathetic.

Obviously you don't care since you work at some shitty job and more work full time at this forum. Pathetic.
Yeah, you found out about my darkest secret: I work 16 hour shifts at Matsuya post on this forum to escape my hell of a life.

Please do yourself a favour and stop.....and get some help

I'd be interested to hear more details of your last encounter. While you're watching movies, is she on one end of the couch and you on the other? Did you feel like she was at least teasing you in any way? Did u talk about stuff at all? Or was she just plain cold, making you feel like a guest in your own apartment? And did you complain directly to her at the end?

Yeah, you found out about my darkest secret: I work 16 hour shifts at Matsuya post on this forum to escape my hell of a life.

Please do yourself a favour and stop.....and get some help
Barely a secret, can smell the stench from a mile away of zero talent and shitty jobs and pathetic lives for most people who spend so much time here.

Reactions: zerosupblues
I'd be interested to hear more details of your last encounter. While you're watching movies, is she on one end of the couch and you on the other? Did you feel like she was at least teasing you in any way? Did u talk about stuff at all? Or was she just plain cold, making you feel like a guest in your own apartment? And did you complain directly to her at the end?
No teasing. Just eating and watching Barbarian cause she wanted some horror movie. Just sat there doing nothing and left. I'm not the one to force myself or lash out at a girl. I just pay even when I know I'm being played with just to avoid any trouble. Rather lose money and get it over with than fight about anything.

That escalated quickly... Do yourself a favour and stick to being a reader for a while (if you care for whatever's being discussed on TAG anymore), as it's clear you don't hold anybody here in high enough regards. It's perfectly okay, but engaging in back and forth will simply not help you or the community in any way.

Maybe it's a good time to get this thread closed, diffuse the all-out aggressive energy of everyone here :banhappy:

Cool. I hire and fire software engineers - and guess what, they don't get capital letters. There's even a fairly significant chance I might have been in the chain hiring you for your current job... or the one you're applying for.

Hmmm. I tried to be nice-ish about it, but....

We told you not to fuck around. You went outside the shop rules, made an outside arrangement with one of the girls, and now you're trying to "review" her on Cityheaven - knowing full well that what you're doing is snitching on the girl to her boss, creating a risk that she'll be fired, and also creating a risk that the shop is going to stop allowing foreign patronage.

Your emotional and mental damage doesn't fucking matter - you made a stupidly bad choice - TWICE - and when you got called out on it you decided to throw up a little "woe is me" tale to try to deflect some of the well deserved ire being sent in your direction. As you can see, we're all a little too old and jaded for that to work.

In short, you did a stupid thing, compounded it with another stupid thing, stupidly lashed out at the girl and tried to damage her reputation, and then expected us to support your shitty stupid decisions, and in the end tried a stupid juvenile ploy to get people to turn down the heat. Now you know your sympathy ploy didn't work, you're trying to deflect with indignancy instead. Guess what? Still stupid.

Seriously, asshole. You're at the bottom of a hole right now. Put down the shovel and stop digging.
Why hide the profile? Telling lies about your job? Just bullshiting about hiring and firing Software Engineers?

Tell me what you do asshole apart from a full time mod here. Fucking no talent idiot pretending to be somebody, afraid anyone would find out your real job.

Reactions: zerosupblues
Status
Not open for further replies.