Screwing Up by Screwing the Teacher

I recommend finding an older male teacher. You will learn a form of speaking that will win you greater respect, and unless you have an older man fetish too, hopefully it won’t get physical.

As for the current teacher, maybe work for a natural fade out. Get “too busy for lessons” for a few weeks and she’ll take the hint

Yeah I am not into older men and haven’t had a relationship with a man in many years (I am somewhere in the middle of the Kinsey scale). I have an older male Japanese tutor now, and it seems that I’m making faster progress now that I am no longer distracted by… certain assets the previous teacher had.

My previous tutor and I broke off our physical and teaching relationships some time ago, it was a mutual decision. In the end, this was just a bad decision that was more trouble than it was worth.

Plus, as @MikeH pointed out, It’s likely better to learn from a guy to avoid sounding super effeminate.

Honestly, I can't see the problem there.

Agreed you cannot unfuck her (or anybody else) as long as the neuralyzer used by the Men in Black is not publicly available.
However, fucking with your Japanese teacher (as long as you're not in college or high school), is not a major issue as you can simply hire a new teacher.

I had much bigger issues fucking with a colleague or with a supplier. I learned the "Don't shit where you eat" the hard way.

I don’t know what to say, at the time this felt like a big issue because I liked having her as a teacher. Since she was a tutor who came to my place, I was also concerned about the fact that she knew where I lived and that this cause cause problems if breaking it off went wrong.

This ended up not being an issue, I was probably thinking too much about worst case scenarios, so you’re probably right on the fact this was a non-issue.

I agree on the don’t shit where you eat comment, wise words.

Reactions: hkAlone