Sent email to make a reservation, followed up by phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes, 9,000 yen

Type/Location:
Shibuya Seafari is right by Shibuya Mark city

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
After a slightly middling liaison with Anri a TAG user very kindly recommended I try Maya from Seafari instead.

As per my last review I woke up one day last week to discover that my evil drunk twin had emailed seafari and asked if I could book Maya for my lunch break this week.

Their reply came back: yep no problem! Just call half an hour before!

In the event I actually called and asked them to bring the appointment forward a little and they obliged. So come the appointed time I descended the stairs and it was like grand Central: one guy already waiting, another couple of guys ushered out while we were waiting (and after the action we had to wait ten minutes for the shower to be free).

That, to me, is one of the appealing aspects of seafari: one of the reason I like p4p is that I like women who have just been with other guys. When I eventually got in to see Maya I was - objectively- not blown away by her looks: she is slim but old, with saggy tits and a wrinkled midsection. But subjectively that whole look is just super sleazy and I loved it. We started with general chit chat, which continued all the way into the shower - while she was soaping my dick she was busy telling me about her holiday to London... Again, that is part of the appeal to me - these girls turn around customers so quickly and it seems like sex feels as simple as having a cup of tea to them.

When we got back to the (tiny) room she gave me the most amazing blowjob, and was accommodating in every way. The only minor criticism I could make is that she didn't seem to be massively into deep kissing and I tend to like deep kissing while getting it on.

Anyway, after all was done and dusted we chatted for a while before the shower came free. After showering I got back to the cubicle and waited for Maya and could hear every single slurp and lock of a very sloppy blowjob taking place next door - again, adds to the appeal for me but I wonder how that poor soul enjoyed listening to me and Maya discussing the King and I, and the use of performance enhancing drugs in popular sports...

If I had unlimited time and money I would probably prioritise the likes of mayumi from club diamond and Yuko from jkstyle because they are both as enthusiastic, both as accommodating, both younger and more attractive, and both a bit more girlfriendy. But holy shit for 9,000 yen if you have any interest in sleazethere is a reason Maya's name comes up on all the message boards.

(Btw I have no idea why they didn't charge me the 1,000 yen that they list on their website for shimei. Maybe just more evidence that - regardless of the physical qualities of some of the girls - the service at seafari really is second to none. And for people who are sensitive about such stuff, it's worth noting that the staff shoe absolutely no sign of being remotely nervous about foreigners.)

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Not sure when I will repeat, but I'm sure I will. Maybe next time I will try to meet her on her last shift after she's been hard at it all day to maximise the sleaze.

Final words (and I mean this in the most positive way): meeting Maya was like having yh most intense sexual dalliance with your mum's crazy friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I saw Maya again. The last time I saw her I made the booking via email so this time I replied to the same email chain to ask if she would be available at a particular time. I got no reply so figured I would forget about it but largely by coincidence I happened to be almost next to the shop at the time I had asked to see her so thought I'd drop in just in case. Got down the stairs and the guy greeted me by name so just as well I turned up. And Maya was amazing again so also just as well I turned up - super accommodating, delicious, wet pussy, completely random chit chat after.

Another recommended, will repeat.