40 min / ¥10k + ¥1k nomination fee

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
February 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I have read a lot about Seafari here and had been a lurker for quite a while. So I finally decided to pull the trigger and visit this shop just a minute from Mark City.

I arrived a little before 5pm and had to wait about 20 minutes for the shift change. Also the price went up by ¥1,000. Though the staff were nice and kept refilling my tea as I waited. Chose Meiko from the polaroids and paid the nomination fee. In hindsight, that was a good idea because you are tipping the girl and may lead to better service. When I first say Meiko I didn't think she looked like her picture, for one thing she was older than she appeared in the picture. She was, nevertheless, somewhat attractive and her perky boobs were cute. To be honest, when she is sucking you off you can't see her face anyways.

Many have commented that the rooms here are small. I found them similar in size to a massage parlor's. Enough space to stand while you take off your clothes. That is about all the space you need.

Stripped down and went to the shower. She washed my hands, nipples and member. Kind of funny those are the only areas that received a soaping. A gargle and quick dry then back to the room. Started off with some DFK then she sucked my nipples like a vacuum. Usually that is not arousing, but she made it feel good. Then she went to work downstairs and oh my! She took me long and deep. Pumping my d**k down her throat, then using a combination of her hand and her mouth as I enjoyed grabbing her ass and tonging her kitty. This was one of the best blow jobs I've ever had. And to finish off she swallowed my big load.

Attachments:
banana-suck.gif

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Walking back to the station, I felt like a teenager. Wow!

Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 3/13/2023

Usually you don't have to pay the nomination fee if you choose from the board, only if you reserve in advance.

Reactions: Alice
The bad thing about Shibuya Seafari is that it reeks of tobacco. It's not that bad if you will go back home afterwards so you can take a shower and burn your clothes. But if you are going to meet someone afterwards, they will all know that you have been in a fuzoku place.

In Shibuya, I prefer Strawbery Jam, which has a similar service, but it's smokeless.

In Shibuya, I prefer Strawbery Jam, which has a similar service, but it's smokeless.

The last time I walked past it was also permanently closed.

Yup, they didn't survive the lack of business during Corona.

• Sad
Yup, they didn't survive the lack of business during Corona.

Damn... :/

I liked this place. I would not go to Shibuya only for Strawberry jam, but if I had to go to Shibuya for any other reason and I had one hour to kill, that was the perfect place because it was convenient.

Reactions: Alice and Sudsy
I noticed that as well last time I was in Dogenzaka, there was only “Crystal” on that hill, with the weird store design that all those stores that have been bought up by marine blue have now.

I guess Strawberry Jam Shinjuku might still be open?

Reactions: Ddddd
I guess Strawberry Jam Shinjuku might still be open?

Yes they are open and I believe at least some of the girls who used to work in Shibuya moved there.