10k /40min

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Similar to my last post my japanese didn't get much better in that short time. So this is the perspective of just a white guy. (i can order food, say hi, thank you, excuse me etc and understand some things but no fluent conversation)

I walked around the area as i wanted to see the one piece gym, the crossing and the usual tourist stuff as it started to rain more and more. I remembered a review i read here that there is a relax station close by and figured id try and see what happens.

As i walked down the stairs i was greeted by 2 gentlemen. They showed me 2 options, picked a girl named towa since her face looked cute.

Got some tea and was asked to pay the 10k and wait in Japanese, i understood that much. While i waited another guy came in (japanese) and he was offered the same girl i was and no other, so for once i didn't feel like a 2nd class citizen.

After 2-3 minutes she was ready, looked like in her picture with a bed outfit on. We went to her little box, undressed talked very little, put on the plastic shoes and got to the shower. (down under, hands, nipples and some mouthwash)

She was cute, sligtly saggy tits and a bit of a tummy but far from bad looking. And her face was exactly my type.

Once we got back to the little box room with the bed she started with kissing, some nipple play and a bj that was pretty good, afterva bit she turned her lefs around towards me stuffing her pussy into my face pretty much, personally not a huge fan of it but she was trimmed so it wasn't like some forrest zone around you, i got something to play with while she continued.

Id say around 5 minutes later she turned around again and did a hj/riding combo, the 1cm between in and well not.

She got some lube and we kissed some more while she was going to town with her hand. Had to stop myself a bit from not blasting directly aa i figured thats probably the moment it stops. - foreshadowing - she sat down a bit furter after another few minutes and started using both hands now.

Id say it was 1-2min into that i started to get close and moved a bit to get there, to my surprise she didn't do a full stop so i asked if she can continue, with 2 days worth of liquid in her hands she continued until i got a 2nd shot out, as i smiled she slowed down a bit while it felt like half my balls go flat by now. Well that wasn't the end, she just went on, sadly around 3minutes later right before i got close again the dreadful alarm started ringing.

She used quite a lot of tissues to clean her hands (my bad) and a few to clean me before we went back to the shower, we had 1-2 minute left to talk after but her english was about as limited as my japanese so we didn't get very far, not that i am very good at smalltalk anyway.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If i find the time ill 100% go back there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review submission!

Approved: 6/8/2023

Out of curiosity, even tho its kinda in the text, but BJ was with no condom?

I also took her service few weeks back. She still seemed to have a left red eye infection then. Her blow job technique was good but did not like her body much. Was expecting a slender looking pretty girl but I guess she is in early to mid 30s with enough fat around her belly.