Seasoned soapland customers: what was the establishment with the nicest play room interior?

Seeking3P

TAG Member
Reaction score
You know, not old, decaying, moldy etc... hopefully updated, clean, spacious, large tub etc, or perhaps not huge but at least clean and new as seen in most JAV.

Thanks!

Honestly, there are very few brick and mortar fuzoku establishments - of any variety - that meet that standard, but especially soaplands. As has been mentioned elsewhere, most of them are dealing with building code restrictions that the prefectural government has been using to try to "starve" them out, so a lot of them haven't had any renovation work since Ishihara's first bid for the Olympics was planned.

Honestly, there are very few brick and mortar fuzoku establishments - of any variety - that meet that standard, but especially soaplands.

I had to stop to think about this (and yeah, it hurt my head) because I remembered being in a nice and fairly new soapland once. Yep, it was in Aichi.

I can’t think of any that would even come close to what is shown in the typical soapland themed JAV. Most of those are shot on studio sets or in large homes/hotel rooms where there is enough room to set up the lighting,camera gear, and accomodate the crew

I can’t think of any that would even come close to what is shown in the typical soapland themed JAV.

Those are all filmed in upscale love hotels.

Reactions: AMcguyver and MikeH
Most interesting room design: Sakuraya in Nakasu.
Largest bathtub: In Ogoto, although this complicates periscope play.
Clean and luxurious interior: Elle Cal in Susukino.

I've not been to Yoshiwara in the last years, but remember Rothenburg had spacious rooms which were not run-down.

Reactions: Ken1988
Honestly, there are very few brick and mortar fuzoku establishments - of any variety - that meet that standard, but especially soaplands. As has been mentioned elsewhere, most of them are dealing with building code restrictions that the prefectural government has been using to try to "starve" them out, so a lot of them haven't had any renovation work since Ishihara's first bid for the Olympics was planned.

Yes! From what I remember, under Japan’s Fire Services Act, all buildings over 31 mt are considered high-rises and they shall meet a variety of fire safety regulations.

Fire regulations are very strict for interiors as well and ensuring fire safety with non flammable materials is a must. That sort of limits the possibilities.

Yes! From what I remember, under Japan’s Fire Services Act, all buildings over 31 mt are considered high-rises and they shall meet a variety of fire safety regulations.

Fire regulations are very strict for interiors as well and ensuring fire safety with non flammable materials is a must. That sort of limits the possibilities.

I don't think I've ever seen a soapland that would have been more than two or three stories high and the interior materials (carpets, curtains etc.) can and need to be treated to be inflammable. (yeah, I am a registered 防火管理者 :cool::D)

What I believe Sudsy was referring was that as the cities most preferably would like to get rid of the soaplands they don't allow them to be rebuild nor the floor plans cannot be altered. This pretty much limits the work they can do to changing the curtains to a different colour. :D

So it's a kind of starve them to death plan as they cannot outright cancel the permits either.

Reactions: Simonka