Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
English, Korean

Narrative of the Encounter:
Back in the States, I've heard about how Korean organizations typically give some of the most cost-effective services, and since I'm going to Korea in a few weeks, I might as well try out what it's like here in the States. I've heard of Kangels in the past, but never bit on it since I've already seen two independent providers in such a short interval. The screening was a bit more intrusive than I was comfortable with (required a selfie holding an ID), but I went through with it anyway. Anyways, if that agency gets busted and all the client data revealed and I get caught, there goes my career! But it's very rare to see Korgs get busted like this, especially here in the Pacific Northwest. It was pretty easy to set up an "appointment," which was done in a few minutes or so through text and in English, albeit very broken English.

Upon arriving at the incall location, I was met with a locked gate, of which I had to contact the provider to unlock it for me, which was done remotely. As soon as I approached the door, Mira opened the door, which means she was probably looking through the peephole the entire time (maybe to see if I was ridiculously ugly or something lol, who knows), but it was a pleasant surprise not having to knock. I looked behind the door where she was hiding, and of course, as is the norm for most Korgs, Mira's photos on the website were also photoshopped beyond recognition. She was still very hot despite being a few years older than her pictures look (like mid 20s, early 30s) and she was wearing only lingerie. Okay, at least she wasn't someone I was going to regret fucking.

Right away, she began by pushing me into the bed, initiating a DFK, and then proceeded to take my clothes off. Then she got naked as well and had me sit down and then began a BBBJ. During that, she asked if I had a condom, of which I replied "no." Thought that would be the end of it, but no, she started to mount me despite having no condom and so began our hour of sexual fun time. Actually it can be summed up by this: DFK -> boob play -> BBBJ -> fucking (either in missionary, doggystyle, or cowgirl, either reverse or not) -> repeat!

At the end of the hour, we showered together, during which she gave me another BBBJ and, to my surprise, let me fuck her in the shower! Now that was truly a unique experience for me. Didn't feel better than fucking her raw, but I take what I can get. Now, of course, came the donation. I was unfortunately unable to cum, but then again it was pretty fortunate because multiple shots would have cost me an extra $40. The total came out to be $450 (1 hour base price is $350, to go bareback is another $100) so if you bring a condom you might save yourself $100 at the expense of the bareback aspect, which may be good for people who prefer to play it safe. Sadly out of the 10 providers I've seen, only 1 has made me cum, but sometimes this seemingly infinite endurance gets you the most bang for your buck. I still had fun nonetheless, and perhaps when I visit Seattle again, I'll give the agency another try. Also I guess I entertained her with my low level Korean; learning that shit as a native English speaker is incredibly hard. 한국어 진짜 어려워요. Oh, that goodbye DFK was amazing. She pinned me into the wall, which admittedly turned me on. After a few minutes of kissing, I left and we said to each other, "잘가"

Honestly, with how most providers have increased their prices to at minimum $500 per hour for basically no GFE, I think I'm content with what I got for how much I spent. I am also surprised that I paid after the session, not before. That was pretty weird to me because I am only used to paying before the session. I was also used to showering before the session, but we just went straight to kissing and fucking. Good thing I showered beforehand... But Mira saved me $40 because I was going to pay an extra $40 thinking I was going to blow multiple loads because I was going bareback for the first time ever, so I appreciate that greatly. Also, I miscounted my money and actually only paid her $430 instead of $450, only realizing after I had left, but I told her to recount the money for me so I don't shortchange her and I was met with a simple "괜찮아." 죄송합니다, 미라. Didn't hear anything about it, so.....

That was truly a unique experience. No shower before the session, payment AFTER the session, and provider not carrying any condoms. Pretty interesting first time, and honestly, that's not a bad thing. Hope to use the agency again; Mari didn't seem to be trafficked so my conscience feels at ease there at the very least.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 3/22/2024

Right away, she began by pushing me into the bed, initiating a DFK, and then proceeded to take my clothes off. Then she got naked as well and had me sit down and then began a BBBJ. During that, she asked if I had a condom, of which I replied "no." Thought that would be the end of it, but no, she started to mount me despite having no condom and so began our hour of sexual fun time. Actually it can be summed up by this: DFK -> boob play -> BBBJ -> fucking (either in missionary, doggystyle, or cowgirl, either reverse or not) -> repeat!

At the end of the hour, we showered together, during which she gave me another BBBJ and, to my surprise, let me fuck her in the shower! Now that was truly a unique experience for me. Didn't feel better than fucking her raw, but I take what I can get. Now, of course, came the donation. I was unfortunately unable to cum, but then again it was pretty fortunate because multiple shots would have cost me an extra $40. The total came out to be $450 (1 hour base price is $350, to go bareback is another $100) so if you bring a condom you might save yourself $100 at the expense of the bareback aspect, which may be good for people who prefer to play it safe. Sadly out of the 10 providers I've seen, only 1 has made me cum, but sometimes this seemingly infinite endurance gets you the most bang for your buck. I still had fun nonetheless, and perhaps when I visit Seattle again, I'll give the agency another try. Also I guess I entertained her with my low level Korean; learning that shit as a native English speaker is incredibly hard. 한국어 진짜 어려워요. Oh, that goodbye DFK was amazing. She pinned me into the wall, which admittedly turned me on. After a few minutes of kissing, I left and we said to each other, "잘가"

Honestly, with how most providers have increased their prices to at minimum $500 per hour for basically no GFE, I think I'm content with what I got for how much I spent. I am also surprised that I paid after the session, not before. That was pretty weird to me because I am only used to paying before the session. I was also used to showering before the session, but we just went straight to kissing and fucking. Good thing I showered beforehand... But Mira saved me $40 because I was going to pay an extra $40 thinking I was going to blow multiple loads because I was going bareback for the first time ever, so I appreciate that greatly. Also, I miscounted my money and actually only paid her $430 instead of $450, only realizing after I had left, but I told her to recount the money for me so I don't shortchange her and I was met with a simple "괜찮아." 죄송합니다, 미라. Didn't hear anything about it, so.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------

That was truly a unique experience. No shower before the session, payment AFTER the session, and provider not carrying any condoms. Pretty interesting first time, and honestly, that's not a bad thing. Hope to use the agency again; Mari didn't seem to be trafficked so my conscience feels at ease there at the very least.
Yep, definitely the standard play for West Coast K-orgs! Some orgs have girls that advertise the BB option for the same price as their regular rates. Most of the K/J girls I saw during my last trip were all $350 for 1 hour for either covered and uncovered. The upcharge you got also seems standard as some girls require an additional fee for their uncovered services.

I fucked a J-gal in LA called Mari, and she had just come from her Seattle - Las Vegas - LA. I was wondering if it was the same girl in your review since you called her Mari at the end, but it probably wasn't cause she's Japanese and not Korean. And cause she wasn't really into boob play :( but a genuinely lovely GFE nonetheless!

She was also the type to expect payment after and not before. Only other place where I experienced this was in Hong Kong honestly.

Good luck in Korea!

Reactions: goingskrrt