Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Second NH experience, 3P Motorcycle course Libe Shinjuku Marin/Syuri

Service Name:
Libe Shinjuku

Provider Name:
Marin, Syuri

Website/Contact Info:
https://libe-shinjuku.com/profile-marin.html, https://libe-tokyo.com/profile-syuri.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 minutes, 65000 JPY

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Once again, I'm a hard sucker for getting baited by pictures, so when I saw the motorcycle course pics on Marin's profile, of course I was interested and wanted to see if I felt any different. TLDR it didn't. Both of them had deep voices and when I was with Syuri, I felt absolutely no desire to make love. Made reservation through their online form, had trouble with the mobile number but ended up just making up a number starting with 090 since that's how Japanese mobile numbers start.

Here's a breakdown of the cost:
Marin
120 minutes 28000
Ejaculation 3000
Bunny cosplay 1000

Syuri
120 minutes 28000
Ejaculation 4000
Cow cosplay 1000

So jumping straight into it, after I paid, they had me use an enema, so I got on all 4s on the bed and they asked me to hold it in for 3-4 minutes. It had been ages since I used one so I didn't last very long. After I let as much as I could out, I showered with Syuri. Just like with Shino, no real GFE as in you strip yourself. Don't expect soapland treatment. Then we got onto the bed and they were in their outfits. We were on our knees for a bit doing light kissing/HJ. Once we laid down, we moved to BJ and more sensual touching. Another turnoff were the "fake" moans from Syuri, like any touch = moan and it just annoyed me lol, like c'mon don't make it that obvious, idk. Then we moved to anal/prostate play. Marin was the one inserting fingers and Syuri was teasing me slightly on my cock, but nowhere close to a HJ. After getting up to 3 fingers, I suddently came and I got a bunch of Yabai's/sugoi's. We then took a break to clean up a little bit and chat about America, anime, food, travel, etc. This actually took up a decent amount of time as I had to recover.

For the second part play, I wanted to give head to Marin while receiving anal from Syuri (my JAV desires showing lol) since I had paid for 2 ejaculations. Spoiler I don't think Syuri ended up coming because she was going really slowly and I really didn't feel anything down there other than slight back and forth movement. Again just like with Shino, I was unable to get Marin off so she had me play with her breasts the whole time, flicking, sucking, rubbing, etc while she rubbed herself off. Once she was about to climax, she told me and I went down on her. I don't remember if I felt her ejaculate but because I felt something with Marin, I swallowed this time. To close out the session, I showered with Marin and got to play with her breasts some more in the shower.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If there's another NH provider (not crossdresser) that catches my eye like Marin or Nao, I may be open to going again. Even though I'm definitely straight, there's something magical and freeing about trying new things in the land of the rising sun.

6/6 sexcapade reviews down, hope everyone enjoyed

Last edited:
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/12/2024

3P Motorcycle course
Would you Google Translate users stop calling it a "motorcycle" course?

It's NIRIN (二輪) which is two circular objects - in this case flowers, not wheels.

1712894688975.png

Try translating 二輪花

Would you Google Translate users stop calling it a "motorcycle" course?

It's NIRIN (二輪) which is two circular objects - in this case flowers, not wheels.

View attachment 24728

Try translating 二輪花

I think by now "Motorcycle Course" is as much as a running gag as "Immediate Scale" on TAG ....I always have a chuckle.

Thank you for the review. I had a different, more pleasant, experience with Syuri/Shuri that i have written about in a , hopefully, soon to be released review.

Perhaps it depends on her mood, but she did help me get undressed.

Her voice was a little deep but not more than I expected. i have heard similar voices on NHs as well.

On this course do the two of them get it on together at all?

I think by now "Motorcycle Course" is as much as a running gag as "Immediate Scale" on TAG ....I always have a chuckle.
I had no idea why google translate was saying "Motorcylcle Course".. Great to know what it really means. Can you share with me the proper translation for "Immediate scale"?

"Immediate scale"
即尺 - sokushaku, meaning when your provider immediately blows you without heading to the shower (with the expectation that you are going to be cleaned up ahead of time...)

Google translate takes 即尺 to "immediate scale" or "immediate measure", because 尺 is shaku, a unit of measure (about 30cm) or the term for a ruler/scale.

In this usage 尺 is shorthand for "尺八" - shakuhachi, a type of bamboo flute, and also local slang for a blowjob.

Thank you for the review. I had a different, more pleasant, experience with Syuri/Shuri that i have written about in a , hopefully, soon to be released review.

Perhaps it depends on her mood, but she did help me get undressed.

Her voice was a little deep but not more than I expected. i have heard similar voices on NHs as well.

On this course do the two of them get it on together at all?
no they didn't. To be honest that idea never crossed my mind once, although maybe i should have entertained that thought when we were taking our break

I guess it is all good as long as you get FS and not only Sumatra in a soup land.

Thank you for the review! Didn't know this option is available for foreigners!
So, how did you proceed the reservation, through the online form of Libe or it's English version? I only used the Eng ver before, so I want to know if it's possible for foreigners to directly book thourgh their Japanese site.
Many thanks :)

Reactions: Alice
Once again, I'm a hard sucker.

of course I was interested and wanted to see if I felt any different. TLDR it didn't. Both of them had deep voices and when I was with Syuri, I felt absolutely no desire to make love.
Maybe it's my dyslexia showing but I thought you were going to follow up with a Not recommended with all the complaints in the review. I kind of get it, but also don't

Reactions: Kalitrad
Thank you for the review! Didn't know this option is available for foreigners!
So, how did you proceed the reservation, through the online form of Libe or it's English version? I only used the Eng ver before, so I want to know if it's possible for foreigners to directly book thourgh their Japanese site.
Many thanks :)
I just used the online form here https://libe-shinjuku.com/reserve.html and google translated the page

Maybe it's my dyslexia showing but I thought you were going to follow up with a Not recommended with all the complaints in the review. I kind of get it, but also don't

If there was a Not Recommended, May Repeat option, I would have selected that. Only factor contributing to the "May Repeat" is how much I liked playing with Marin