Guest viewing is limited

Second visit to Yokohama Stylish

SatoKM

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yokohama Stylish - Setsuna (http://www.y-stylish.com/profile/?gid=00017)

Date of Encounter:
November 23rd, 2016

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes - 15,000 yen (nomination included, member's discount) + 4,000 yen (LH)

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This was my second time at Yokohama Stylish. The guy at the reception desk was to happy to see me again.

From my previous visit they gave me a member's card and 2 discount tickets.

Before walk into the place, I took a quick look at their webpage to see all the girls that are available.
I had 2 girls in my mind: Ruka (http://www.y-stylish.com/profile/?gid=00030) or Setsuna (http://www.y-stylish.com/profile/?gid=00017).

When I arrived Ruka was already servicing some other customer and will not be back for 2 hours, but Setsuna was available (Lucky me! I though). So I went chose her without any hesitation and the guy at the reception smiled and said: "You really want this girl, huh?" and make a kind of funny grin.
It seems I was so excited that he noticed it!

So the normal or standard procedure, I paid and they gave a waiting number and made me wait in their "cigarette smelling" waiting room.

In less than 10 minutes a guy came and told me that the girl was ready and waiting for me at the entrance. He explained me the rules that includes: "No sex" and he repeated it 3 times.

Funny thing was that Setsuna was really waiting for me outside the store. I was looking at the taxi they usually use to get you to the Love Hotel. But the street was empty, only Setsuna with a umbrella on her hand. She said: "Shall we go?"

Setsuna looks very young, even younger than 20 years old that the webpage claim she is. Very beautiful girl and tall. Even tough she was wearing high heels she is 166 cms tall (around 5'6" or 5'7").

We went walking to the Love Hotel and we passed by a "Matsuri" (Japanese Festival). She said she hasn't been in a Matsuri in a long time and I told her that we can walk a little bit around the Matsuri if that she was OK with that. Her eyes opened and sparkled and said: "Really? Like a date?" and I replied: "of course!" She grabbed my hand and we started to walk around like a couple. I ordered some "Takoyaki" (fried octopus) for her and she looked like a little child having fun.

Our little detour was around 20 minutes, so when we supposed to be in 10 minutes at the Love Hotel we took 30 minutes to get there.
But it seems that was OK, because when we entered the room and she called the agency, there was no complain or questions about the delay.

We showered together, she has a very nice body, rounded butt and large breast. I felt like I was in love with her!

She was trying to make the room darker but I was laughing at her as she has some issues with the lights control panel. I told her: "It's OK, I do not mind about the lights". She replied: "Liar! I do not like that much brightness"

After she managed to get the room darker, we started to kiss. Her kissing technique is below average. Her BJ technique was bad! Sorry to tell that but too much teeth! kind of hurts!

I switched places and started to lick her whole body (that was really nice), she smelled incredible and tasted even better!

She asked me if I like Sumata and I told her that I love Sumata. So he put so lubricant on her pussy and started Sumata on top of me.

Then the scariest thing happened! While she was on top of me, I felt my penis was inside of her (Bareback). I told her to stop and she said: "it's OK, just do not come inside of me. Tell me when you are about to come"
But I stopped the action and told her that is extremely dangerous. She claimed she got tested the day before and she was on the pill. But I refused to continue as many things came to my mind at that moment and I really got scared.
Then everything became awkward. She was about to cry and apologized several times.

I told her it was OK and hugged her, we headed to the shower and then enter into the bathtub. We spent the rest of the time inside the bathtub and I was kissing her back and caressing her shoulders. Trying to handle the situation as possible. Fortunately, the situation didn't get out of control, she smiled again and everything went smooth again!

We went back to the store together and then hugged as a goodbye.

I got tested twice already for STD (including HIV) since that incident and fortunately everything seems to be OK. But this really took the shit out of me!

I believe many "Fuzoku women" aren't very informed about STD. As I realized in my own and limited experience that many of this women don't use protection on her daily bases. Several times, I had to insist with some of this women to get a condom because I am quite sure that more than 90% of the times I could get "Nama FS" (bareback sex) if I do not request for a condom. Perhaps is because I usually go to "Japanese Only" shops.

I truly think that Japanese people wrongly believe that the foreigners are the only ones who can carry STD.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you treat those women good, you will be amazed what you can get in return! Perhaps I got more than what I really wanted!

This is consider as world-wide Rule! Treat the lady the way you wanna be treated.
If you looking for GFE, you need be as a Boy friend, not a dxxk.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Sounds like a great experience! I get your thing with the "Nama FS" as same thing happened to me the first time I went to a soapland. I too went and got tested for STDs sometime after as the thought still lingered in the back of my mind for a few weeks, and luckily I'm still good. But I also get the girls side of the story too as for them, if you treat them kindly and they know you are a pleasant person to be with then they give you the little "extra" service to try and get you to be their regular, because bottom line is they are doing this for money and the more regulars they get the more money they get too. So I also find it hard to get mad at them for it. I've lived in the US for some time now so when I go back to Japan I sometimes bring with me the western mentality and confuse my Japanese friends and co-workers...:p