Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 minutes, 9800 yen

Type/Location:
on premises

Language Notes:
Entirely in Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I've used this chain a few times in the past few years, nice way to get warm on a cold winter day and always seem to have ended up with someone not older than myself. Which is admittedly not too tricky, as I'm no spring chicken. Anyway I roll up to the Ikebukuro location and without being asked or stating any preferences am presented with a lady who is a) definitely not younger than myself, b) probably nearer 60 than 40, and c) I don't remember seeing on the website (though checking later someone with the same name and schedule was there, but I can only assume the photograph was taken back when the Heisei era was still in single digits). So we're looking at either running screaming out of the place or lying back and thinking of England, but then I remind myself I have this thing about older women, in particular of the jukujo persuasion and it's high time to live it out while I'm still not old enough, and it turned out much better than I imagined. Not much in the boobs department but a nice big round smooth derriere and the works in-between were quite compact and unexpectedly responsive.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Not everyone's cup of tea but has ticked a box for me.

Are they out of Ikebukuro West across the train tracks? I was trying to find them a couple weeks back. I like jukujo style.

Hi there, I am kinda confused though. What service did you actually recieve? Their website is vague or at least the google translated version is.

Hi there, I am kinda confused though. What service did you actually recieve? Their website is vague or at least the google translated version is.

This class of establishment is known as a fashion health. The customer receives oral sex. I've written two reviews of the place in the past, see here for one that explained the experience in detail.

Thanks for the review. Yeah, there's something err..sentimental about stopping off at an old school fashion health every blue moon.
Well reviewed fashion health venues in Ueno like New York, New York and Champs are also mostly solid bets for a little conversation, quick bath and a bbbj from youngish looking grandmother.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Well reviewed fashion health venues in Ueno like New York, New York and Champs
Worth mentioning for those who can't figure it out from Secret Touch's website that these two above are sister shops of Secret Touch, as is Sexy Cat in Kanda.

As you say, reliable shops with friendly providers, all of whom seem to know their jobs very well.

Reliability and service with a smile. Even if fake. Man, I love this place. Best BJ I got in Thailand was a grandma on Phuket. ;)

Reactions: Taylorjp