Secret Touch Ikebukuro

bichan2

TAG Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been to Secret Touch in Ikebukuro recently? If so do you have any intel?

i was there a few months ago but I am a regular and called in an appointment. What sort of intel are you looking for?

i was there a few months ago but I am a regular and called in an appointment. What sort of intel are you looking for?
Just wondering if foreign friendly is still with Secret Touch. If so any recommendations on choices for girls?

Just wondering if foreign friendly is still with Secret Touch. If so any recommendations on choices for girls?

Like I said, I'm a regular and called it in so I'm not sure what the situation is with a drop-in. I can't recommend any of them because as far as the chain goes, most of the ladies there are either overweight or over 40/50 or both. I don't mind old and big but I don't like to recommend here because I know that is a controversial topic. If you're searching for younger and thinner than the other stores are probably a better place to try. If you're into that kind of thing check out the reviews and updates on cityheaven and other Japanese forums. Some of the anonymous forums can be brutally honest. BTW, I'm mostly inactive now because of COVID and only occasionally venture out these days. Delta was bad enough but Omicron seems even worse. Like everyone else here, I can't even go home now so everything is on hold.

Like I said, I'm a regular and called it in so I'm not sure what the situation is with a drop-in. I can't recommend any of them because as far as the chain goes, most of the ladies there are either overweight or over 40/50 or both. I don't mind old and big but I don't like to recommend here because I know that is a controversial topic. If you're searching for younger and thinner than the other stores are probably a better place to try. If you're into that kind of thing check out the reviews and updates on cityheaven and other Japanese forums. Some of the anonymous forums can be brutally honest. BTW, I'm mostly inactive now because of COVID and only occasionally venture out these days. Delta was bad enough but Omicron seems even worse. Like everyone else here, I can't even go home now so everything is on hold.
Thanks for sharing

An update on Secret Touch - a while back it was closed for "renovation", has since re-opened under the same name and website, but a different concept promising "in-room dates" with a much younger set of staff and higher prices than before.

I was considering, in the name of scientific research, taking one for the team, but checking the schedule they only ever seem to have one or two girls on duty, which would require more planning effort than I'm willing to put in at the moment.