Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 minutes - 9800 yen + 500 yen nomination fee

Type/Location:
Fashion Health

Language Notes:
Japanese for everything

Details of the Encounter:
Another review. This time its from the shop in Ikebukuro.
For those of you not familiar with A-Group, this is one of the sister shops. The other shops would be Sexy Cat in Kanda, Champs-Elysees and New York New York in Ueno, and 2 other shop in Odawara and Koufu.

After the traumatizing experience before, i decided to actually reserve AND made sure to be within 1 km of the shop 1 hour before the appointment time. Went into the shop and got greeted by the doorman. I quickly informed him of my appointment and he ushered me to the waiting room. Was kinda relieved to saw an empty one, as a crowded one would probably bring some PTSD flashbacks.

It didn't took too long before Mana greeted me, and my first impression was "Damn, thats waaay too much makeup". It was probably the big eyelashes, but her face suits more for a kyabakura than for a shop that provides physical sexual relief. Doesn't help that she was soft-spoken and my ears had gone bad from too much headphones.

Anyway, we went through the usual flow of undress-wash-toothbrush without anything noteworthy. Then it came to the bed service. She did this soft kissing thing, which is more relaxing than arousing. Then she sucked my dick some and finished with a handjob. Its much better than my session from previous session, but not one that i would like enough to repeat again.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Its pretty hard to decided whether to recommend her or not, since YMMV. But if you're a guy who enjoys a soft-spoken lady, then maybe Mana is for you. Anyway, THE SEARCH CONTINUES.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review, sorry about your overall experience.

Approved: 8/21/2019