Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 min/9800 yen

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro/Fashion Health

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
On a rainy day in Ikebukuro I found myself at loose ends. Not wanting to stray far from the station in the downpour, I took a stroll over to Secret Touch. Paid my money, waited in the room, and after a few minutes was called to meet my new playmate, Yuri.

As anyone who's been to this place knows, you're not going to meet young slender girls here. All good with me, I'm old, and I'm no supermodel either, and I'm comfortable with a lady who's a little closer to my age every so often, and all that a few extra years bring with it.

Well, Yuri is short and she is a particularly plump girl, probably the largest I've met at any of the A-Group shops. But Yuri also has a bright and almost aggressively cheerful personality, which shows from the moment she meets you - I knew I was in for a good time.

Stripped down while she asked lots of questions about where I was from, what winters/summers are like there, then got to washing where she started to show her sukebe side with lots of stroking and fingering as she laughed (not giggled, actual convivial laughing) and commented on how she intended to have some fun with my tackle.

Like most big girls, she can give a crazy good blowjob, and kept a really good eye on how temperatures were rising, backing off before anything got too advanced. Moved from there to breaking out the lotion for some Russian action with her ample bosoms, and then moved into sumata, which most girls at Secret Touch don't do, warning me not to let anything slip inside. Finally, back to her oral technique, which brought me over the top, and a final wash with more joking and laughing, then she sent me on my way.

As a bonus, the rain had stopped too.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Yuri is a lot of fun - don't know that I would shimei, but definitely wouldn't turn her down if the staff assigned her to me on a rotation.

Thanks again for another report - you've been busy this period, lol.

Approved: 5/8/2022

Thanks again for another report - you've been busy this period, lol.

Approved: 5/8/2022
I’m usually busy, I’m just usually busy with regulars!