Guest viewing is limited

See Cute Reflexology with Miko-chan

iamyuu

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
See Cute Reflexology, Miko-chan (http://s-cute.net//sp/cast/index.html?cast_name=miko)

Date of Encounter:
Early April 2017

Contact Method:
Telephone, 03-3842-8212

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min, 12500yen + Options, 33000yen + RR 2 hours, 3000yen

Type/Location:
Akihabara / Melody Rental Room (http://r-melody.com/)

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
Hadn’t been to Akihabara for some time, and Hofmeyer’s reports (https://tokyoadultguide.com/search/723365/) piqued my interest. Found this site with a list of Japanese JK reflexology salons in Akihabara and Ikebukuro – http://秋葉原リフレ.net/en.html. Most of these places are in-call and advertise non-sexual services only. Regulars or those who know how to ask can learn of the off-menu sexual services. Some of these places offer oil massages, ear-cleaning, lap pillow, etc. as options, but in general, they are “cuddle cafes” with fully -clothed back-rub massages included in the basic course. If they have body wash/scrub included, it is likely to be Korean or Chinese.

I wasn’t in the mood for a challenge to ask about the sexual services, plus FS is a unicorn anyway at these in-call reflexology salons. Thus, I tried checking for any out-call ones, and stumbled upon See Cute. See Cute actually used to be in-call, where you can choose the girl through a magic mirror, but they changed to out-call. Plus, on the website, “secret options” are openly advertised (http://s-cute.net//sp/play/), hinting at sexual services.

After deciding on See Cute, I started looking for a LH. I realized that there are no LHs nearby Akihabara station. The only RR (rental room) I found was the one I eventually used, Melody, which is mentioned on See Cute’s website. I wonder if this is a result of the vice crackdown (or more specifically, crackdown on under-age JK sanpo and JK reflexology) in early 2014. There still seem to be JK-dressed girls handing out flyers at the “computer parts” street (where Kotobukiya shop is at), but they are mostly for cafes or JK reflexology salons, rather than outwardly soliciting sanpo or sexual services.

Called See Cute, told them it was my first time, that I was nearby Melody, and asked if any girl (preferably shorter in size) was available for 90 min. The guy said ok, and told me to call back once I was in the RR. Took the elevator up to the 8th floor where Melody’s reception is. Note that Melody takes up three floors of the building. Firstly, ignore the nice pictures on the website. The actual reception is a counter-like small space with a ticket-vending machine in front. The man at the counter asked me the name of the shop, knowing fully what I and other customers were there for. I told him “See Cute”, and he asked how many minutes I needed. I told him that my session would be 90 min, so think I should get a 120 min ticket. He then went on explaining something in Japanese in hyper speed that I couldn’t catch. In the end, I just said ok and bought the 120 min ticket. After handing him the ticket, he had confused look on his face, and said “didn’t I say 90 min ticket was fine?” It turns out that he was saying that girls will usually come within 10 min to the room, and the session will not take all of 90 min. Anyhow, the difference was only 500yen, so I wasn’t too bothered.

The guy gave me a small pad with the room number and time limit, and I went to my room. Clean but small and dark. Just the black leather bed, a small stand, small TV on one wall, aircond, and shower room. There was only a small wall light that only lit up a bit. Had to use the shower space light to brighten the room a bit. On the stand was a tissue box and a small box with disposable tooth brushes and disposable bath sponge. On the bed were two flat red leather cushions and two bath towels. In the shower room, there was a bottle of shower gel and what looked to be two used toothbrushes.

Once in the room, I called the shop and told them my room number. 10 min later, there was a knock on the door, and I invited the girl in. She introduced herself as Miko-chan. I told her it was my first time with リフレ and asked her what the “secret options”. After she took the basic course fee of 12500yen from me, she took out an A4-sized pad with a form on it. I didn’t bother to fill in the form, just paid attention to the bottom half which had the list of options and the price for each. The non-sexual options were printed on the paper, while the secret, sexual options were handwritten. Sorry, don’t remember all the options. I remember there was no BJ or AF or FS among them. The options I eventually chose were (1) All Nude, (2) HJ, (3) Touching waist up, (4) Touching waist down, for a total of 13000yen. After taking the money from me, she asked me to take a shower alone, telling me that she had already taken a shower before coming since I was her first customer for the day. While in the shower, I realized that she was alone with my rucksack, and prayed that I won’t find anything missing later (yep, nothing was missing later).

After stepping out of the shower and drying myself off, she asked me what we should do first. She suggested “soine” which means cuddling, I think. I told her that I give a pretty nice massage, so suggested to give her one. She took off her coat, and was wearing a cardigan over a seifuku. Tried to give her massage while she lay flat on the bed, but it wasn’t working, so I told her to strip all nude. Though Miko-chan has a very cute face, she is certainly a lot more plumpy (face and body) than her profile pic. Anyhow, proceeded to massage her shoulders, neck, head, upper back, lower back, butt, and legs. Then, flipped her and kneaded her breasts. After a bit of that, I asked her if I could suck on her breasts and pussy, and she said 5000yen for both. I said ok and she was fine with me paying later. Sucked on her large breasts and nipples, and DATY. Also, FIV her nice, and she became wet quite nicely. She asked if she could touch me now, and proceeded to suck my nipples and stroke junior. After a bit, I asked how much for honban, and she asked how much I’d be willing to pay. I offered 10000yen which is 5000yen plus the 5000yen I had agreed earlier. She countered with 20000yen for all, and since I was lazy to negotiate, agreed with 20000yen. This time, she wanted the money in advance.

After I paid, she said that she only does CFS, which was fine for me. As she was scrumming through her bag for a condom, I told her I had a few in my bag and took out one of the L-size 0.02 Okamotos. She capped me, and after a bit of a delay as junior was not hard enough, I was able to get in in MIS. I went at a pretty gentle pace, and she was already quite wet, and honestly, her pussy wasn’t that tight either, but my size still seemed to be too much for her. I asked if she had any lotion, and she said yes. She took out a big bottle out of her bag, and applied a generous amount on my capped junior. She then rode me in CG, and despite trying hard to keep it in, I finished after a bit.

Miko-chan cleaned me up and asked me to wash up in the shower. I realized then that See Cute is a one-pop shop. After washing up, Miko-chan next went in to wash up. After we were both fully dressed, she told me that we had 25 min left and that we can just end the session or stay for a bit more. I told her let’s stay for a bit more. We chatted about each other’s background. I won’t go into detail on our conversation, but I seem to hear the same thing from young providers – quite a bit of the money they get they use for their hobbies, whether it be going to concerts, buying idol/anime goods, or smartphone games. Miko-chan said that she has had foreign customers before, and complimented me on my fluent Japanese which is an obvious relief to her.

I think there was 10 min left before Miko-chan prompted me to say that we should go. After checking that we had not left any stuff in the room, we headed to the reception. I handed my small pad, guy checked that I had not gone overtime, and Miko-chan and I both went down in the elevator. There were three other guys with three other JK dressed girls near the reception, either checking in or checking out. Miko-chan and I said our goodbyes before we stepped out of the building.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
This turned out to be an expensive session, but anyhow, it was my first time using a RR and sated my curiosity on these types of JKリフレ establishments. TOFTT?
I could have probably done better negotiating, and in hindsight, it would be best to ask about FS/honban from the very beginning, so that the total cost of options will be lower. Still, I won’t repeat this since (1) I’ve been spoiled by LH, and found RR hard to enjoy even if it is cheaper. (2) negotiating the options and price is “mendokusai”, (3) in general, not enough value-for-money. Nothing against Miko-chan though.
I’ll stick to DHs for my JK-type fix.

Good report, unfortunately it confirmed my suspicions on these shops. But thanks for taking one for the team.

There has actually never been any love hotels in Akihabara. Remember just a short while ago it used to be a place where you could not go and buy a washing machine, but rather all parts to make yourself one :D. The nerds, including myself obviously, would not probably understand what to do with a love hotel anyway.

The rental rooms are then in everyplace hooked up with the local providers as you said. Therefore if you get 90 minutes course they will only want you to get 90 minutes stay at the room too. I once was waiting for the girl more than 30 minutes, then had a 60 minute course with her which eventually went 10 minutes over and the rental room guy was still happy with only my 60 minutes payment.

See Cute does have an incall shop, but it is strictly normal cuddling and refexology, although it gives off a seedy feel. I never called anyone for a rental room though.

So to be clear, your total that you spent for FS was 48500 including the rental room?

Edit: in the same building as See Cute there's an amaing Trading Card Game shop with a choice of either Japanese or English Magic cards if you're into that.

See Cute does have an incall shop, but it is strictly normal cuddling and refexology, although it gives off a seedy feel. I never called anyone for a rental room though.

So to be clear, your total that you spent for FS was 48500 including the rental room?.
I see. Yeah, I did see the See Cute shop on the 2nd floor of a building near Mandarake, but didn't realize they were operating.

Yeah, I spent 48500yen in total. If I was in the mood for negotiating, I could probably reduce the cost to 38000yen, but it would still not match value-for-money. 勉強になりました。

I see. Yeah, I did see the See Cute shop on the 2nd floor of a building near Mandarake, but didn't realize they were operating.

Yeah, I spent 48500yen in total. If I was in the mood for negotiating, I could probably reduce the cost to 38000yen, but it would still not match value-for-money. 勉強になりました。

Yeah that's pretty pricy. I went there and asked at the reception but the menu available there and the one on the site are totally different. Girl behind the counter was pretty damn hot though.

Since someone liked my post I'll just mention Cream Girl seems to have gone out of business.