Guest viewing is limited

Seeking 3p/4p partners

AkiraJapan

TAG Member
Reaction score
We are an Asian couple living in Yokohama. Though having no experience, she is really keen to try ffm or fmfm actions and has been nagging me to find suitable partners for sometimes. So here I am, if you are interested, please pm me. She is about to start her college and I am in my late 30s (yes, mature men is her thing).

I am in my late 30s (yes, mature men is her thing).
Wow, if you're mature in your thirties, I must be ... BTW. One of my SB lives in Yokohama. I will ask her if she would be interested. Some time ago she asked me to take her to Sleeping Beauty. We went but she forgot her health card.

Reactions: MikeH
Hello
I’m leo .34years old and live in in Tokyo.
I’m looking your post and getting interesting about you guys.let’s know each other.
nice to meet you.
よろしくお願いします。

Hi

I am 36 Asian educated and well traveled living and working in Japan for last 10 years and my GF is 26 Japanese and we both are new to this but at the same time very flexible and excited to explore the boundaries.

Look forward hearing from other members.

Cheers

How is the search going? I am very curious about this and would love to help! I am in my 30s and average build. I live in Shinjuku but can travel a bit. What are you looking for?