Guest viewing is limited

Seeking advice about Bliss Out theme events

Stayer

TAG Member
Reaction score
My girlfriend (J 40) and me (54) are planning to visit BO for the first time. We see there are different themes for some Fridays and Saturdays - gangbang, shibari, gathering Party, etc. Could we expect more or less the same crowd/kind of people to all events, or would some of them for instance attract more couples or females? (Supposedly, there will allways be an overweight of males). Would also appreciate of any could share experiences as a couple from some of the events.

We’ve been to a few BO theme nights and the shibari night had the most single females and couples by far. But from my observation, it seemed like a lot of the single ladies were there to either be tied up or to simply watch the show. I didn’t see too many ladies go down to the play area with other single guys or couples. Imo, the show was quite sexy, a great foreplay and worth checking out especially if you are going as a couple.

We’ve been to a few BO theme nights and the shibari night had the most single females and couples by far. But from my observation, it seemed like a lot of the single ladies were there to either be tied up or to simply watch the show. I didn’t see too many ladies go down to the play area with other single guys or couples. Imo, the show was quite sexy, a great foreplay and worth checking out especially if you are going as a couple.
Agreed

Reactions: Troilist
Thank you so much. That's realy helpful. It will be a while before we go, but I'll post a report about our exoerience.

Reactions: Troilist
And stayer if you search the forum for xxyyzz you will see our write up
From our experience
Sexy shirt party - it was almost empty
Naked night - crazy fun night
Halloween- it was packed and sexy
2nd naked night. - lots of guys
Gathering party - good crowd early about 8. We had fun

I really think it’s random except for major events like halloween

Thanks a lot. I think we'll go for the shibari or the gathering party. Will let you know how it was.

Reactions: User#35416
Thanks for creating this thread. Wife and I were at BO once back in 2015 and planning on visiting again on September 7th (we're early 40s, easy going and fit). And we see that the theme is "Naked Yoga" which has a bit curious/confused.

We've been to a number of clubs around the world but have never seen Naked Yoga as a theme and are wondering what to expect. I can't help but think this will be a theme where a few women perform and lots of single guys stand around gawking. Please tell us that isn't the case.

Actually on that note, has anyone tried going during the gang bang event? :love: How is the crowd for that? I’ve been pretty curious about that one but no one’s talking about it.

Are there any nights that are couples only? We've been a few times but its always been unsexyed (is that a word) but random single guys. The right singles guys... well that's just fine. But needles and haystacks.

We faced similar issues trying to find a place.
What we learned (from reading forums and chatting with folks here) is that
1. at a couple kissa ( essentially olive 21 in tokyo) you are likely to experience more pressure to swap.
2. Couple kisses will be largely Japanese crowd, and likely on the older side
3. HBs will have more single males oogling, but likely no pressure to do anything you don't want
4. The best bet would be to find like minded couple(s) on the forums here,and arrange a Meetup at an HB of choice.

Now, having said that, we are looking for couples to party with on Sept 20. Let us know if you are available and interested. :D

Reactions: Frenchy
Dang it we aren’t together until mid October. Lol. It totally agree. Our best experience was meeting an amazing couple on here and then meeting at Tokyo hotel together. No smoke. Easy relaxed take our time and no single men. Hoping we get to play with them again before we move

Reactions: User#42695
I am in Tokyo for a couple of weeks and would love to meet a couple to play with , I am 5o, 6ft, fit, Bi, healthy with a great sense of humour with a decent sex drive, at home I play with my partner so understand and respect a couples dynamic, I am after fun, safe NSA play for all involved, if you may be interested in catching up just let me know ... cheers Ric
PS : I am new to this site so getting my bearings, have posted tis same message on another thread .... any advice on how to navigate TAG will be appreciated , thank you

I am in Tokyo for a couple of weeks and would love to meet a couple to play with , I am 5o, 6ft, fit, Bi, healthy with a great sense of humour with a decent sex drive, at home I play with my partner so understand and respect a couples dynamic, I am after fun, safe NSA play for all involved, if you may be interested in catching up just let me know ... cheers Ric
PS : I am new to this site so getting my bearings, have posted tis same message on another thread .... any advice on how to navigate TAG will be appreciated , thank you
You only need to post this message once, people will see it... repeated postings will make people suspicious. If someone is interested, they will contact you.
However, as you are not a couple... you will find that you likely won't get an immediate contact. Most people looking here are couples looking for other couples.

Reactions: MikeH
Ok thank you, I was not sure if my post was only seen in the one discussion, apologies just new to this site, not a fan of pushy cross posters myself .. : )

Reactions: JapanFan
Actually on that note, has anyone tried going during the gang bang event? :love: How is the crowd for that? I’ve been pretty curious about that one but no one’s talking about it.
Went once. Crowd was ok but more single guys than couples though all well behaved. Woman I was with wanted three guys and easily got via singles and couples. Seemed to be more couples active that "gang bang" but anyway it was fun for all I think.

Hi all! Boyfriend and I are planning to visit BO on 22nd or 23rd Nov. I see that there’s an event, Brazilian wax night and Gathering Party on a Saturday. Wonder which is best crowd to see

Did you visit BO during Brazilian Wax Night? If so please provide your feedback of the event night.