Guest viewing is limited

Seeking for Sugar Mom (HELP!!)

yayayoyosvt

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello Gentlemen,

Like what is written in the title i am trying to look for a sugar mom. However i have one big problem, which is i don't know how.

I am 26 years old non-Japanese Asian, and have been living in Japan for the past year. I am slightly above average looking dude, good listener, currently working as a scientist, and can speak semi fluent Japanese. As i am working as a scientist, money is not the main reason why i am looking for sugar mom. The reason why i am looking for sugar mom is that i thought it would be nice i could have an intimate time with someone while making a little bit extra money as a side hustle.

I hope someone could help me....
or any tips and tricks would also do.

Thank you

Hello Gentlemen,

Like what is written in the title i am trying to look for a sugar mom. However i have one big problem, which is i don't know how.

I am 26 years old non-Japanese Asian, and have been living in Japan for the past year. I am slightly above average looking dude, good listener, currently working as a scientist, and can speak semi fluent Japanese. As i am working as a scientist, money is not the main reason why i am looking for sugar mom. The reason why i am looking for sugar mom is that i thought it would be nice i could have an intimate time with someone while making a little bit extra money as a side hustle.

Thank you

What have you tried so far?

What have you tried so far?
1014579.jpg

Hello Gentlemen,

Thank you

go on Seeking.com and create a male sugar babe profile looking for female sugar moms . Be careful not to mix-up the roles or genders

Look for women offline. Women don’t really seem to have the same issues finding men that women do. After people are vaxxed here locally go to events or local bars etc. I can’t say what’s going to work but find well off people at places that you believe they’d enjoy.