Guest viewing is limited

Sei no Kiwami - Fuwari

Danbo

Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/se-den-kwami/girlid-29758332/?of=y

Date of Encounter:
Februar / March 2020

Contact Method:
Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
55 Minutes - 21500 Yen + Hotel

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Because of the fucking State of Emergency i have loads of time to write reviews of better times. February and March were still kinda relaxed.

I tried this shop once because of my curiosity to get a blowjob by a girl with split tongue, but stumbled upon Fuwari when i browsed their page. Super petite, cute face. Couldn't resist and actually booked her ......twice. This shop is focused on oral, so no regular delivery health

In her case, the service of the store worked exactly according to plan. You hear her stetting the timer before she enters the rooms. As soon as you open the door she gets on her knees and starts sucking.....and you have to phone the store while she is at it to verify that she arrived. Super kinky but has a certain charm.

Fuwari is super upbeat and fun, has great sense of urban fashion and I love her slender body.
In comparison to Midsuki who I booked before and who was fucking insane when it came to sucking cock, Fuwardi is pretty mediocre. She is not that great, but is such a stunner for my personal taste that it worked better for me. Very strange mixture of innocence and being dirty as hell.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Sei no Kiwami is a shop that always delivers. Pricepoint is quite high for what it is, but you get exactly what you pay for. I think this is the only shop where I was able to request any girl I wanted and always got what I asked for despite being a foreigner. I used them quite a lot and value things like that. Girls look exactly like in the photos and quality is really high. You just have to stomach that other shops offer a LOT more for the same price....but of course this also depends on the girl :)

Booked them also for a 3P a while ago, which was fucking insane......service is amazing, if you are willing to pay a bit extra.

Ok... thank you once again for sharing your experience with us. Just going to go ahead and give the unofficial title of moneybags, lol.

Approved: 5/10/2020

*Note reviews in this time period (Mar-Jun 2020) are delayed or held during the covid-19 situation. Your understanding is appreciated.

Thanks for this review. It sounds great. I will wait for your review of the 3P experience.

Reactions: Kyon OO
Thanks for this review. It sounds great. I will wait for your review of the 3P experience.
Last week before I left I tried a bunch of new shops....maybe better to write about other shops first that have never been mentioned here before. At the moment P4P discussions seem kinda dead anyway....have to see :cyclops: