Guest viewing is limited

Sei no Kiwami - Midsuki

Danbo

Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/se-den-kwami/girlid-27036653/?of=y

Date of Encounter:
February 2020

Contact Method:
Line / Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
55 Minutes - 21500 Yen + Hotel

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Ok, how do I start. A few days ago I created a thread here on TAG asking about girls with piercings or bodymodifications and Fungg pointed out some girls on Cityheaven. So I decided to give it a shot and booked Midsuki for the afternoon. She has a split tounge and I had some fond memories making out with a girl like that a while ago, so i was kinda curious.

Think this review could be helpful for some users, because the provider she is working for is a bit different than the usual delivery-health and I think their website and options are very confusing to navigate. Took me a bit of time to figure it out and I think this review could help other users save time and nerves :banghead:

On Cityheaven "Sei no Kiwami" is listed as delivery-health, but this is quite misleading. It's a specialty service focused on everything kinky oral, sumata is NOT offered, no toy options etc. When booking, first you have to choose between a course focused on blowjob or rimjob and fill out a questionnaire about your play preferences. If you like kissing, ball licking, blowjob with or without hand, if you want to see the cum after finishing, where she should spit it etc....oddly specific and I think during play things happen spontaneously. I am note really sure if this is that helpful, but why not :wacky:. Options at this shop go in said direction....semen play, eating it from stuff you came on and whatnot. I don't care too much about that to be honest.

I did the booking via Line in Japanese. Was told to call them one hour before the appointment to verify....which didn't go very well :ROFLMAO:
Called them and told them about my appointment and date and was asked to tell them my line ID. Told them my name, he insisted on the ID.....I had to tell him that I don't know my ID (no idea what i used to sign up with), that he could check because we chatted via Line 5 minutes ago. So he told me to forget about it and we should switch to Line again for communication.

Fast forward to the hotel, Midsuki arrived in time and after handing over the money we pretty much headed directly to the bed. She is not as super slender like in her profile pictures, but looks very close to the images she has on her blog. We chatted a bit but I thinks it's pretty obvious that this is a pretty straight forwards service...so after a few deep kisses we undressed, headed to the bed and she got down to business.
Nasty blowjob in all variations, sloppy, LOTS of spit, with and without hand, all the way in, ball licking ......she definitely knows what she is doing and was something different to just relax, enjoy and let her do all the work.
About 20 minutes in I finally came in her mouth and she spit it in her hands. While cleaning up she saw that i was still hard and just got back at it without stop until the timer went off, but I wasn't able to finish a second time before that :cry:

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Have mixed feelings about it. For the same money you can book a regular delivery-health which offers so much more variety in play. This service is very specialized and therefore limited. The blowjob experience is for sure on a different level, question is if it's really worth it. If you are into the kinky special options it's maybe more worthwhile because you won't get it somewhere else.

Making out with somebody with a split tongue is amazing because it feels so different......I have to admit, when it comes to blowjobs the difference is not that noticeable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review, much appreciated!

Approved: 3/20/2020

Think I can update this thread because I used their service a second time since then. My initial plan was to book 3P course because this service seems kinda suited for that. Made a few suggestions of girls I like via LINE, but this kinda went nowhere because the guy on the other end admitted that only very few girls are willing to do that. Will try it another time when I am in the mood for longer planning.

What I wanted to update is, that the second time around communication via phone was super smooth in comparison to the first time....and the service this time went exactly like the show it on the website. Before the girl entered I heard her set the timer, and when I opened the door she immediately went for my junk...and I had to call the shop to verify that she arrived while she was sucking me off. Quite different , but adds to the fun :ROFLMAO:

Making out with somebody with a split tongue is amazing because it feels so different
Imagine it will be very different than normal. I wonder if it will feel similar to having two girls kissing you.

Think I can update this thread because I used their service a second time since then. My initial plan was to book 3P course because this service seems kinda suited for that. Made a few suggestions of girls I like via LINE, but this kinda went nowhere because the guy on the other end admitted that only very few girls are willing to do that. Will try it another time when I am in the mood for longer planning.

What I wanted to update is, that the second time around communication via phone was super smooth in comparison to the first time....and the service this time went exactly like the show it on the website. Before the girl entered I heard her set the timer, and when I opened the door she immediately went for my junk...and I had to call the shop to verify that she arrived while she was sucking me off. Quite different , but adds to the fun :ROFLMAO:
This is the kind of stuff I'm looking for. Did you do the same girl again?

This is the kind of stuff I'm looking for. Did you do the same girl again?

Booked a different girl the second time around.
When it came to the blowjob, definatly not on the same nasty and varried level as Midsu...but when it comes to looks, style, character a complete jackpot for my taste.
Don't know if it's worth a separate review, still on my run to test as much as possible in Ikebukuro and makes more sense to write something about other shops that haven't been reviewed yet.

Reactions: just4fun
Booked a different girl the second time around.
When it came to the blowjob, definatly not on the same nasty and varried level as Midsu...but when it comes to looks, style, character a complete jackpot for my taste.
Don't know if it's worth a separate review, still on my run to test as much as possible in Ikebukuro and makes more sense to write something about other shops that haven't been reviewed yet.
Sad considering that oral is their specialty service.